PDA

View Full Version : New Marquees and artwork

horseyboy69
1st July 2009, 09:08 PM
Hi guys,
I did have a guy on the Gold Coast who I could get to print my Marquees but that alas, no longer. I searched around and eventually decided to go to mamemarquees.com I thought I would share the results. Although probably not the cheapest way to do this (Expensive postage, US$ etc) but definately happy with speed and quality.

I ordered these online on the 22nd of June and they were delivered from the USA in 9 days. They look great and can't wait to put them all to good use. I will post the results once done.
Check the photos and see what you think!
Cheers,
Ian

spriggy
1st July 2009, 09:39 PM
Yup. Scott's quality is awesome. That's all he does. Arcade stuff.

His CPOs are covered using the proper polycarbonates of old. Not the basic laminates that seem to get used through most Aussie signprinters.

I always have used him since my contact in Sign-o-Rama left in '04.

Talby
1st July 2009, 09:55 PM
look great.....what did they cost if it's not a rude question? I wouldn't mind the arcade classics one.

horseyboy69
1st July 2009, 10:03 PM
look great.....what did they cost if it's not a rude question? I wouldn't mind the arcade classics one.

They are about $20 US each. Then exchange to Aus$ and add postage. I ordered all that at once to save on postage but it ended up $220. The side art and control panel pushed that price up also. But if you go to the website, the prices are on all his products.

The quality is great!

Talby
1st July 2009, 10:07 PM
They are about $20 US each. Then exchange to Aus$ and add postage. I ordered all that at once to save on postage but it ended up $220. The side art and control panel pushed that price up also. But if you go to the website, the prices are on all his products.

The quality is great!

Excellent, thanks for the info. End of the day you pay for what you get!

Cheers.

GORGAR 1
2nd July 2009, 02:20 AM
Yeah they looks great-I do need something for a Lowboy..I to like the Arcade Classics one..:)

Peter