PDA

View Full Version : jukebox for trade

mickmang
22nd June 2009, 10:44 AM
Don,t know if this is the correct forum , but was wondering if anyone is interested in a trade of some sorts . seeburg juke box fully working ,Made in 80/81 . Box is black with fold up display , round circular lights top and bottom .In good condition , been in my shed for 15 years and i never use it . Complete with records . Think it holds 100 45,s Thanks Michael

stuba
22nd June 2009, 10:50 AM
it would help to say where you are (city) and what you are looking for - arcade cab, pin. An estimated value fo the juke would also be helpful.

daics3522
22nd June 2009, 10:57 AM
it would help to say where you are (city) and what you are looking for - arcade cab, pin. An estimated value fo the juke would also be helpful.

+1

David_AVD
22nd June 2009, 11:03 AM
+1.414

dmworking247
22nd June 2009, 11:06 AM
cor, someone scored a headshot on stuba :lol

mickmang
22nd June 2009, 11:18 AM
sorry victoria near geelong, i don,t know what it,s worth , or what is available thanks Mick

mxd
22nd June 2009, 11:40 AM
I'm in melbourne could be interested, could you put up some picies and an idea of what you want (or what you think its worth ?)

cheers
Matt

stuba
22nd June 2009, 12:13 PM

right back at ya D :p

I got a piece of domos head..

sorry victoria near geelong, i don,t know what it,s worth , or what is available thanks Mick

ok, if i were to trade you cash for the juke how much would I need to offer to get a trade acceptable for you? this is to assist you BTW.

daics3522
22nd June 2009, 12:19 PM

What its worth, what you want for it and what peeps want to pay for it are 3 completely different things..... (especially the last one) :lol:lol

Mango
22nd June 2009, 12:43 PM

I got his head, Daics arse and best of all Shoota's head, that animated gif is the one I love shooting the best :)

And I just got Dm in the teeth

mickmang
22nd June 2009, 01:02 PM
ok checked the net it is a seeburg regencey 160 selections 1972 here is the link
http://home.pacbell.net/fmillera/digital_jukeboxes.htm Thanks mick

chopper098
24th June 2009, 07:17 AM
Im in Geelong and for the right price would be interested. Please post photo's so we can have a look and then mabey we can talk price or trade ect.:cool:

WOKA
24th June 2009, 08:16 AM
I think true to the AA selling rules the seller must state a fair price that he is willing to accept for this machine, its saves a lot of haggling and whatever.. To have an item up for trade really isn't acceptable unless you state sale / trade amount / values etc.

This thread will be moved to the for sale section soon where it will need a price, so please lay some ground rules for it to continue..

mickmang
24th June 2009, 08:35 AM
Ok i appreciate that you need a price ,and don,t want to break any rules but i don,t really want to sell it . i would rather, trade it so that i don,t have a hole in my shed . i am looking for a pin ideally to do up . Hope this is acceptable . The juke box is in the back of the shed and covered in stuff so is propabley best to come have a look , or i can be contacted on 0422036235 Thanks again Michael

WOKA
24th June 2009, 09:48 AM
so anywhere between $500 and $5000, thats what a doer-upperer pin could cost.