PDA

View Full Version : Who got the MM from Timezone Surfers Paradise?

The Pinny Parlour
23rd August 2006, 09:25 PM
Went strolling through Timezone Surfers Paradise the other day. Who scored the MM pinball? The other 3 are still there. CV, MB, TofAN

markc
23rd August 2006, 09:48 PM
i have a feeling that was the one just just sold on ebay last week

mark

kramer
24th August 2006, 07:18 PM
i asked replay in brisbane city what they do with they're old stuff and they hock it on ebay.. i'd hazard a guess that timezone does the same.

garuda
25th August 2006, 11:18 PM
It was sodl privately but I'm not sure to whom. The others are also for sale but at exorbitant prices. Very overpriced indeed.

terry007
27th August 2006, 02:35 PM
Have been in ond out of Timezine all week, Played the 3 machine mentioned MB had a stuffed wireform ramp and the ball kept getting stuck. CV shot all 4 balls into play at once so it reset as the first ball went down although there were 3 still in play. TotAN was a very nice pin, albeit a bit worn but enjoyed a few games on it. Timezone worker told me all 3 were for sale and they were getting new ones??

The Pinny Parlour
27th August 2006, 06:03 PM
Have been in ond out of Timezine all week, Played the 3 machine mentioned MB had a stuffed wireform ramp and the ball kept getting stuck. CV shot all 4 balls into play at once so it reset as the first ball went down although there were 3 still in play. TotAN was a very nice pin, albeit a bit worn but enjoyed a few games on it. Timezone worker told me all 3 were for sale and they were getting new ones??
Wonder what price their asking and what they are getting to replace them.

terry007
27th August 2006, 06:11 PM
I also went to Intencity at Pacific Fair. They had a Bally WCS, Star Wars and Simpsons. The Star Wars was no working for the times i visited. I did get a game in on the WCS but it was rooted. Simpsons was in good nick though and played a few games on it.

garuda
27th August 2006, 06:21 PM
Wonder what price their asking and what they are getting to replace them.
I know they want $4500 + GST for the CV even with the many problems it has. A think he has pretty unrealistic prices on all of them from what I have heard. The owner is an Indian guy. He will usually call you back pretty quickly with prices if you are interested.

frs
30th December 2006, 01:36 AM
I was at Timezone (Surfers) tonight for the first time in a while

They only have 1 pin left there, ToTAN. I was hoping for some replacement titles for MM and CV :(

1 pin in a place that size? They're having a larf :x

GEE
30th December 2006, 03:44 AM
I know they want $4500 + GST for the CV even with the many problems it has. A think he has pretty unrealistic prices on all of them That price doesn't sound all that unreasonable for a CV. I paid $4500 for mine and several hundred more in parts to fix it.