PDA

View Full Version : CABS n ARCADE Parts EBAY SALE

GameDude
14th May 2009, 04:50 PM
OK I have started to put the stuff I have collected on EBAY (well the stuff I dont want or dont have time for) I will also be putting parts up soon.....

Most of it will be truly untested and maybe the odd "RARE" item he he :lol

http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/thegdude

Post here if you want about the EBAY items.....

JeffKennett
14th May 2009, 05:06 PM
hey mate, i think the link you posted is trying to go to your my ebay page, so when i click on it it goes to mine :)

proper linky i think http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/thegdude_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

stu
14th May 2009, 07:40 PM
Selling any neo carts Gamedude? I know you got 1000's of them stashed away there ;)

coolspot
14th May 2009, 07:57 PM
got any mechanical coin mechs or arcade boards?

Bendragon
14th May 2009, 08:37 PM
Arcade Cabinet JAMMA Black 2 joysticks 3 buttons PP - would be a nice one to try to MAME...Might be a good learner for me.

Foot
14th May 2009, 09:32 PM
Where's my $40 Scramble cab (I knocked $10 off the offer due to the down turn in the economy)

scratcha
14th May 2009, 09:40 PM
(I knocked $10 off the offer due to the down turn in the economy)[/QUOTE]

:lol:lol:lol

What ever happened to the Sega Turbo machine?

WOKA
14th May 2009, 09:44 PM
What happened to all of them..? :unsure

Dosen't seem like anyone got a cab from the last 'best offer' offering..

GameDude
14th May 2009, 11:14 PM
Selling any neo carts Gamedude? I know you got 1000's of them stashed away there ;)

Yes of course ;) All in good time :D

got any mechanical coin mechs or arcade boards?

Yes of course...... :D

What happened to all of them..? :unsure

Dosen't seem like anyone got a cab from the last 'best offer' offering..

Because any that were good offers never mad it to payment stage and the other offers were CRAP!! ha ha:D

GameDude
19th May 2009, 06:28 PM
I have added some more cabs check it out.....

Foot
19th May 2009, 06:37 PM
Where's my $40 Scramble cab (I knocked $10 off the offer due to the down turn in the economy)

I placed my bid :laugh:

stu
19th May 2009, 06:39 PM
Still can't see all those neo carts dorian...

Arcade King
19th May 2009, 07:08 PM
I placed my bid :laugh:

isnt that Jay Pee's old cab?

Foot
19th May 2009, 07:23 PM
isnt that Jay Pee's old cab?

In that case my bid's probably too high :lol

GameDude
19th May 2009, 08:39 PM
Still can't see all those neo carts dorian...

Its the cabs I need to move.... They are sitting in my parking space with no chance of me looking at them all..... time to move on the less likely projects....

MetalSkin
20th May 2009, 08:24 AM
Its the cabs I need to move.... They are sitting in my parking space with no chance of me looking at them all..... time to move on the less likely projects....

Still waiting to see that gauntlet cab, was hoping you would offer it for sale on the forums before placing it on egay, no one on egay would appreciate such a gem as gauntlet, they'd most prob hack it and turn it into something stupid like TMNT or simpsons :o

GameDude
20th May 2009, 09:48 AM
LoL I have not forgotten, it will be a while before I can reach that cab thats all.....

Still waiting to see that gauntlet cab, was hoping you would offer it for sale on the forums before placing it on egay, no one on egay would appreciate such a gem as gauntlet, they'd most prob hack it and turn it into something stupid like TMNT or simpsons :o

GameDude
24th May 2009, 08:08 AM
Ending Today..... If your interested bid away :)