PDA

View Full Version : I think I like pinny's now

Two Dads
30th November 2005, 05:01 PM
Hey all, must admit haven't played any pinball in about 15 years or more and was never into them..
But went round to Jmpydoctors place other night and played Black Rose (I think) which I found really cool and Judge Dread, (stupid multi ball crap made me realise how unco I am)..

Think I'm hooked now, only had 1 or 2 games on arcades and spent most of night on pinny's...Now the only prob I have is coming up with spare wads of cash to buy some..Thanks Gav.

Oh, and the 3 Gav's got look pretty impressive lined up...Anyone want to give me one for xmas..:badgrin

Smit
1st December 2005, 11:53 AM
Hey 2 dads,
Are you from Townsville are ya?

Smit

jumpydoctor
1st December 2005, 08:58 PM
Hi matt,
you 2dads buzzbox and me ........so far

The Pinny Parlour
1st December 2005, 09:02 PM
Hi matt,
you 2dads buzzbox amd me ........so far

The North Qld's are growing. Soon there won't be any beer left for me down here in Sth Qld. :lol

I'll say to the bottlo guy, "Where's all the beer"? Replies the attendant, "North Qld"

Smit
2nd December 2005, 10:29 AM
You'll have to move up here then, won't you pinny... hehehe. :D

jumpydoctor
2nd December 2005, 10:51 AM
I'll organise a barbie for us to have a catch up, just have to wait for the neighbours to get over last weekends debacle. Didn't appreciate pinnies and a juke going full boar still at 5.30 am

Two Dads
2nd December 2005, 02:37 PM
Don't worry Pinny, we will make sure you get all the fosters and light beer you need down there...:badgrin

We should do a nth qld members hosue crawl Gav, that way we can annoy neighbours all over town, and check out what everyone got to play with..