PDA

View Full Version : Playing videos in SK Jukebox

Black Tiger
9th May 2009, 12:59 AM
Can it be done? I've activated it in the 'options' screen and placed songs in their respective folder that contains the MP3 version.
It shows up with the album's track list in SK Jukebox, when I select it, the video plays very nicely in full screen but there is no sound!?? do I have to sync it up to it's matching MP3 file for the audio to play simultaneously (like UltraStar does for instance?) if so ...uh.. how do you do it? :unsure

AdamC
9th May 2009, 06:30 AM
Have you tried playing the video in windows media player ?
Maybe you just havent got all the codecs to play them normally.
It doesnt need the mp3 for the audio.

Version 4 (4.1?) of SkJukebox is a bit buggy, SalmonKing released it just before he disappeared.
It seemed to crash a bit with videos, if i remember correctly.
I could never get it to play for too long before it crashed for me, so I went back to version 3.

Btw .. where are the pics of this illusive jukebox ???

Brad
9th May 2009, 07:40 AM
Yeah as Adam said SK Juke's video support is a bit flakey =(

Brad

Black Tiger
9th May 2009, 08:42 AM
Thanks for that guys ;) It was just an afterthought - videos are not a necessity really, I just thought it would be a nice extra feature. I'll try installing WMP and see what happens anyway.

Version 4 (4.1?) of SkJukebox is a bit buggy, SalmonKing released it just before he disappeared.

Yeah, what is the deal with that!? the guy was an exceptional programmer. Do you think he faked his own death like one of those wacked-out geniuses or maybe someone from a commercial company bumped him off because he was releasing something for free? :081:

Btw .. where are the pics of this illusive jukebox ???

I just got back from overseas, I'll try and get them posted up this weekend if I get a minute