PDA

View Full Version : Pinball Expo Car pools - Newy boys.

MrMaloo
6th May 2009, 04:45 PM
Hi all Newy members,

With the recent Expo coming up there was some talk of car pooling a crew down there on the Saturday but nothing official.

Thought I would start a thread to organise who is interested in going , who can drive , pick-up points , departure times etc.

Personally I'd love to go but can't stand driving in Sydney so would love to catch a ride with someone and chip in for fuel etc.

Post your interest here and hopefully we'll get something organised . I think there will be enough members going from around Newy to make up a few car-loads but we need to sort out who is going with who.

Cheers,
Scott.

Fish Tales
6th May 2009, 05:59 PM
Yep I am up for the car-pooling/share petrol thing Scott, be great to share company, talk pin stuff. I loathe driving in Sydney as well lol

MrMaloo
6th May 2009, 06:38 PM
Yeah Greg I thought we better organise something rather than leave it to the last minute .... lol

We probably could've organised something last Saturday night but I guess everyone was too busy drooling over Jules' awesome lineup.

So that's 2 .... but

Do we have any drivers ??? :unsure lol

Ah also forgot to factor in if there is any interest in guys attending the seminar thingy on Saturday night ???

Fish Tales
6th May 2009, 07:31 PM
Dinner maybe interesting but I will give it a miss.

Foot
6th May 2009, 10:10 PM
Why am I seeing you two in the back of a ricshaw

Fish Tales
7th May 2009, 08:13 AM

I can picture it! Some 90 something chinese dood pulling us around in his cart whilst we knock back coldies, and making fun of all the sydney weirdo-life.

Mr_Staypuft
7th May 2009, 12:56 PM
Guys,

I'll be down to the Expo for the Saturday, but I'm afraid I can't be involved in the car pool.
(Yes Greg, I remember I owe you one, I haven't forgotten*)

The reason this time - is that Mrs_S :050: is coming with me to the expo,
and "going to an expo" is a big step in itself.

There's no way I'd subject her to 4hours of your chaming company
in a confined space as well! :p

(*Next time I do a Sydney/C Coast meet "solo"... I'll drive.)

jyebow
7th May 2009, 02:01 PM
At this stage I'm not able to say yes to the car pool.
I've got to try to get around the problem that I have to be at my sons soccer game on the Saturday.
I also have a mate thats keen to go to expo as well.
I'll keep you posted as I'd love to be there.
cheers Steve.

bwodie
7th May 2009, 02:16 PM
I think we are gunna drive down fri night, stay in syd and get on the piss and rock up to the expo on sat!

MrMaloo
8th May 2009, 08:28 PM

I can picture it! Some 90 something chinese dood pulling us around in his cart whilst we knock back coldies, and making fun of all the sydney weirdo-life.

Hell yeah . I'd be up for that . Whatever gets us to Expo ... lol

wolfy
9th May 2009, 09:16 AM
I'm driving down from Newcastle to the Expo on Saturday morning. Returning in arvo.
I can fit 5 others if anyone wants a lift.
Could do local pickup run (I'm in Kotara), but those further out (Maitland, Cessnock etc) need to meet here. Anyone central coast I'm sure we can arrange something.
Wolfy

Fish Tales
9th May 2009, 11:00 AM
Ty mate pls save 2 spots for me and Scott (cruiserman). I will pm Spurr, and some of the other guys to see if they are interested.

MrMaloo
9th May 2009, 12:07 PM
Yay !!!!!!

Thank you very much wolfy !!!!!

I would like a seat on your Expo bus . ... lol ... I'm from Cessnock so will probably get picked up from Greg's house (that's if it's OK with you Greg :cool:)

Fish Tales
9th May 2009, 12:37 PM
Cool if Wolfy can pick us up from my place at Argenton, or we can leave from his place. I have left a message for Spurr (edgeworth), and the other newy guys seem to have made arrangements allready.

SPURR
9th May 2009, 12:59 PM
Yep SPURR'S in , sounds good from your place Greg its on the way for the highway.

Fish Tales
9th May 2009, 01:57 PM
Good stuff, how was the surf Mark?

MrMaloo
9th May 2009, 03:08 PM
So so far we have:

Wolfy driving .... with passengers:

1. Greg
2. Scott
3. Spurr
4. ????????
5. ????????

2 more spots available if anybody is interested .

Fish Tales
9th May 2009, 03:39 PM
Meet at my place 8am sound good guys?

Fish Tales
11th May 2009, 08:22 AM
bump

8am my place is confirmed for departure.
Kia Wagon ho!

MrMaloo
11th May 2009, 04:45 PM
Roger that ..

Houston we are go for launch ... :lol

jyebow
12th May 2009, 05:01 PM
So so far we have:

Wolfy driving .... with passengers:

1. Greg
2. Scott
3. Spurr
4. ????????
5. ????????

2 more spots available if anybody is interested .

If I can get out of soccer on Saturday any chance of me & a mate taking the last 2 spots on the expo bus ?
cheers Steve.

MrMaloo
12th May 2009, 05:10 PM
Yep for sure Steve . Last 2 seats are yours if you want them . Keep us posted on whether it's a definite go or not . We are leaving Newy (Greg's place) at 8am on Saturday morning .

So to re-cap we have :

Wolfy driving with passengers:
1.Greg
2.Scott
3.Spurr
4. Steve (to be confirmed)
5. Steve's mate (to be confirmed)

Fish Tales
12th May 2009, 07:54 PM
Yep for sure Steve . Last 2 seats are yours if you want them . Keep us posted on whether it's a definite go or not . We are leaving Newy (Greg's place) at 8am on Saturday morning .

So to re-cap we have :

1.Greg
2.Scott
3.Spurr
4. Steve (to be confirmed)
5. Steve's mate (to be confirmed)

Guys Robert (rackaball) needs a lift to Expo, as his lift fell threw at the last moment. Rob is a definate, can we find room for him?

MrMaloo
12th May 2009, 08:12 PM
I'll PM Steve and let him know the situation ( himself and his mate were yet to confirm) and get a definite answer .

jyebow
12th May 2009, 09:56 PM
PM sent guys. Rackaball in.:cool:

MrMaloo
12th May 2009, 11:08 PM
Unfortunately Steve can't make it to the Expo so Robert (rackaball) is welcome to join the party wagon which now is:

1. Greg
2.Scott
3.Spurr
4.Robert
5. ????????

Bring on Saturday !!!!!!!!!

Fish Tales
13th May 2009, 02:00 PM
Rob will be making his own way home from expo, so we will have room for all the cool stuff we buy at expo.
;)

We need to pick-up Spurr at edgeworth, but thats only 5mins from my place.
Should make him walk!
lol

MrMaloo
13th May 2009, 06:26 PM
I can pick Spurr up on the way through to your place Greg .

Fish Tales
13th May 2009, 07:36 PM
I can pick Spurr up on the way through to your place Greg .

ty Scott