PDA

View Full Version : Insert Coin Sticker

Wob
16th April 2009, 12:31 PM
Hey Guys,

I am looking for the Yellow Sticker found on many Australian cabinets to finish off my restored Lowboy.

They are yellow and go between the two coin slots with a arrow to the left saying 20c and a arrow to the right saying $1.

Even if someone has a picture of one so that I recreate it, my searches for even a picture have been fruitless and I didn't get a picture of it before I stripped back and repainted the bit it was on.

Cheers,
Beau

WOKA
16th April 2009, 02:14 PM
I did a basic search because from memory member Spacies (where is Spacies..?) did this, or something similiar 12 months ago or so.. Maybe do a search, you might turn it up..

Anyone remember Spacies insert coin effort..?

Cheers...

jeb79
16th April 2009, 02:34 PM
Hey Guys,

I am looking for the Yellow Sticker found on many Australian cabinets to finish off my restored Lowboy.

They are yellow and go between the two coin slots with a arrow to the left saying 20c and a arrow to the right saying $1.

Even if someone has a picture of one so that I recreate it, my searches for even a picture have been fruitless and I didn't get a picture of it before I stripped back and repainted the bit it was on.

Cheers,
Beau

The only thing that I could help you with possibly is this:

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showpost.php?p=279138&postcount=1

germfree
16th April 2009, 04:20 PM
I can knock something up for you. I'll post it up tonight.

Left Arrow (20c), Right Arrow ($1)

Is that what you want?

Brad
16th April 2009, 04:41 PM
(where is Spacies..?)

Cheers...

I was going to ask the same thing....bugger snuck off :huh:

brad

germfree
16th April 2009, 08:30 PM
Is this what you're chasing?

Wob
17th April 2009, 08:40 AM
Close enough, same style but yellow and white and one pointed to a 20c slot the other a $1 slot. I should be able to use that one to recreate what I need. Thanks.

Is this what you're chasing?

Wob
21st April 2009, 02:09 PM
OK, I whipped this up in Illustrator, I have included a PDF for easy printing and a EPS if anyone needs to change the values.

I want to print it on a sticker, I don't really want to buy a pack of printer labels just to use a few, anyone know of somewhere online that does a small job of stickers (preferably cheap).

Prof
21st April 2009, 07:17 PM
buy a pack of 10 of a4 sticker photo paper and do them on your printer

Wob
22nd April 2009, 08:43 AM
Thanks for the tip, I found some laser letter labels and printed on those with a colour laser printer, it did the trick, I'll post a pick of the result later.

Wob
22nd April 2009, 07:35 PM
Here is a picture of the final result, and a shot of the almost completed Lowboy Machines.