PDA

View Full Version : Q's to the ladies that use this site / Play arcade games

Mrvfone
6th August 2006, 04:39 PM
Hello All,

Not trying to put the spot light on the females that have joined the board. But i think arcade stuff is mostly a male dominated area.. Although i think more woman play computer games now in general than quite a while ago. :)

My questions of interest are..

How oftern do you play (compared to if you have a partner/boyfriend ect.. playas the same machines)?

Are there females that have arcade games by them self? (EG not the hobby of there partner ect.. if they have one) or service there own machines or PCBs?

No i`m not single and looking for a date, I`m very happily marriered.. Just interested about what the female arcade players think.

Mrv.

MadMikeAU
6th August 2006, 04:51 PM
Do poker machines count as video games?
:tomato

The Pinny Parlour
6th August 2006, 05:54 PM
There used to be a few who would frequent here, but the other sex is now extinct around here.

Mrvfone
6th August 2006, 07:06 PM
There used to be a few who would frequent here, but the other sex is now extinct around here.

Hmm... Maybe i should open it up to everyones partner/wife/girlfiend then??

I don`t think i have ever noticed any females on here... There must be some chicks into arcade stuff! :D

Mrv.

garuda
6th August 2006, 08:03 PM
My wife likes pinball. Particularly Fish Tales. She also likes games such as Mr. Do, Ms. Pacman etc. Mostly the older stuff seems to interest her.

Foot
6th August 2006, 09:07 PM
I sprung the misses playing Frogger the other day.

Thrilling bit of info isn't it.:p

Foot

CreepingDeath
6th August 2006, 09:18 PM
My missus loves plays zoo/rollercoaster tycoon and the sims but can,t get her onto the arcade stuff except 4 wonderboy.:D