PDA

View Full Version : CoinopKev ? Is he on here?

Mrvfone
6th August 2006, 04:27 PM
Hello All,

Anyone know if the CoinopKev from e-bay is a member of this site?

Wanted to send him a PM.

Thanks

Mrv.

The Pinny Parlour
6th August 2006, 05:48 PM
No. He keeps pretty much to himself and has little contact with arcade game types of people, from what others have told me. Retired op was what I hear.

Viper
6th August 2006, 08:51 PM
Kev still operates stuff here and there from the last time I spoke to him (was a year or so ago). Was coming up to the coast to service some machines he had sited at a couple of local bowling alleys at the time.

MadMikeAU
10th August 2006, 11:26 PM
Theres a coinopkev that floats around ebay. Just bought a bulk lot of ICs off him. He is out at Kingswood. Just round the corner from me. Tempted to do the pickup option just to look around.

Skybeaux
11th August 2006, 08:12 AM
Theres a coinopkev that floats around ebay. Just bought a bulk lot of ICs off him. He is out at Kingswood. Just round the corner from me. Tempted to do the pickup option just to look around.

You'll be suprised at the amount of shit he's got.

staceyamusements
11th August 2006, 03:04 PM
I have dealt with him before.He posts out very quick if you win an auction of him.

The Pinny Parlour
11th August 2006, 03:41 PM
I have dealt with him before.He posts out very quick if you win an auction of him.
I concur.

Davefjedi
11th August 2006, 04:05 PM
do it and let us know what goodies he has:tomato

Ric
11th August 2006, 04:14 PM
if you email him he is pretty good at replying howevr don't ask if he has X or Y as he will say that only what is on ebay is what he has

bigdaddy
11th August 2006, 04:56 PM
Bought a DMD off him a few months back and did the pickup option. A really nice bloke. He recently moved into the Kingswood premises and at the time I visited, I'm not sure he even knew what he had on hand. It was fun to look around at all the stuff he had. A real arcade Bower Bird, one could say.

MadMikeAU
18th August 2006, 08:03 PM
Just an update....

I did do the pickup option today. What a great bloke !!! He has all manor of arcade bits and bobs. Go down to your too-packed-to-move-in shed. Now imagine it was all arcade cabs. Now quadruple it. You now have a hint of what this blokes place is like. Pure heaven.

We yarned for a bit and he mentioned a few familiar names. GameDude in particular :lol Dont worry, Kev, if you are reading: what happens in the shed stays in the shed. LMAO

staceyamusements
19th August 2006, 01:22 AM
Are your sure Madmike.Your not holding out on us are you?