PDA

View Full Version : I buy your stuff!! Arcade - Console - Computer - Handheld

GameDude
22nd January 2009, 02:15 PM
As the title says I do buy gear as well... Will consider anything working or not.
PM me with what you have that you want to sell and also what you are looking for $$ wise... Be realistic :lol

Here are some things I will take, Bulk buys no problems!

Dead complete Arcade PCB
Old Consoles - depends on what it is and condition (Atari-Vectrex-Intellivision ect)
Old Computers - NO PC CLONE or Apple SHIT THANKS:p Commodore - Atari stuff like that
Arcade Cabinets - Dedicated, Empty, working, not working ect
Arcade TableTop - Empty, working, not working ect
Handhelds - Whatever it is I will look at it...

Headless Turkey
22nd January 2009, 11:40 PM
Interested in a working World Rally PCB?

Just about to take it out of my project cab. I'm no expert, but I think there is nothing wrong with it.

I was also considering getting one of your 29" Flat Arcade Monitor and Chassis combos amongst a couple of other things. If your interested maybe we could come to an arrangment + extra cash.

IMPURE
23rd January 2009, 01:32 PM
I have a working ootleg galaga gathering dust

GameDude
23rd January 2009, 03:42 PM
Hey guys please PM me with what you want to sell and what price your asking ect... I want to keep the thread relativly clean :) Thanks!

GameDude
23rd June 2010, 01:18 PM
Just a headsup/reminder... If you have some old crap to sell PM me... :D

NateDizzle
25th June 2010, 08:23 PM
I have a GameBoy COLOR i will sell you for $150 ono. Comes complete with pokemon silver and super mario bros. :D

steve2000
25th June 2010, 09:14 PM
I have a GameBoy COLOR i will sell you for $150 ono. Comes complete with pokemon silver and super mario bros. :D

Don't upset the boss :cool:

Davefjedi
25th June 2010, 11:13 PM
CLICK refresh .......:laugh:

GameDude
26th June 2010, 09:29 AM
CLICK refresh .......:laugh:

lol so not true......

GameDude
4th July 2010, 07:36 PM
Update... not really after anything Sony Playstation Xbox Wii or PSP thanks.... not what I am after......

headkaze
4th July 2010, 07:55 PM
Update... not really after anything Sony Playstation Xbox Wii or PSP thanks.... not what I am after......

What exactly are you after? What's wrong with a Gamboy Color?

GameDude
4th July 2010, 08:15 PM
What exactly are you after? What's wrong with a Gamboy Color?

Nothing wrong with the Gamboy .... I am after older stuff... stuff I grew up with... stuff solid state not CD 3D rubbish... If I want that I play a PC

If you PM me please include a price your asking and some details of what you have ta...