PDA

View Full Version : Sorting music clips (Xbox)

Mickey Juice
7th January 2009, 03:28 PM
Heya,

I'm currently putting together a nice collection of video music clips from Rage eg 20 years of Rage, JJJ Hot 100, + specials and clips from each week. I keep original broadcast MPEGs + Xvid them for the Xbox.

I watch them all on the Xbox (XBMC) but the MTV scraper (that grabs screenshots, info) doesn't always work on them all.. Hence I can't use the 'library mode' in XBMC that would enable me to sort them by artist, album, name etc etc

SO.... Having alot of clips, rather than put them all in 1 directory, how would you sort them in file / directory mode?
Being pretty much singles you can't put them in artist or album folders. Maybe decade?

sairuk
7th January 2009, 04:23 PM
Genre might be a way to go. Not sure, one of those things i'd be interested in finding the best option as i intend to pilfer a collection of vid clips eventually

Mickey Juice
7th January 2009, 04:40 PM
Yeah for now I've just got them in folders named from the broadcast eg Hot 100, Rage 040109, Rage 101008 and I'm the only one that really knows what's in each folder. Not really intuitive for newbies browsing.
The MTV scraper is good, too bad it doesn't recognise them all :(