PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Manuals and schematics

MadMikeAU
17th July 2006, 03:09 AM
I was just going though some backup CDs when I came across a wealth of scanned manuals and schematics. I will list here, so if anyone is interested, I will upload it to my site www.gameinfoonline.com ...

S=Schematic
M=Manual

Atari
====
Asteroids Deluxe (S)
Hard Drivin (S)
Pole Position (SM)
Pong (S)
Tetris (M)
Xevious (S)

CapCom
======
Commando (SM)
1943 (S)
SF2 (M)

Centuri
======
Gyrus (S)
Pleiades (SM)

Data East
=======
Commando (M)
Kung Fu Master (M)

Gremlin - Moon Cresta (S)

Konami
=====
Time Pilot 84 (S)
WEC Le Mans (S)

? - Looping (S)

Midway
=====
Galaxian (SM)(also Trouble Shooting guide with table of glitch = faulty chip !!!)
PacMan (S)
Galaga (S)
Space Invaders (S)

Nintendo
======
Donkey Kong (M)
VS System (SM)

Raiden (M)

Sega
====
Astro Blaster
Choplifter (M)
Crowns Golf
Freekick (M)
Frogger (S)
G80
Hang On
Moon Cresta (S)
Space Firebird
Space Harrier (S)
STV Titan (M)
Super Zaxxon (S)
XBoard - Afterburner
YBoard - Galaxy Force
Zaxxon (SM)

Taito
====
Bubble Bobble (S)
Buggy Challenge (S)

Tehkan
======
Bombjack (M)
Rygar

Universal
========
Ladybug (S)
Mr Do (S)

staceyamusements
17th July 2006, 06:50 AM
Good on you Mike.

Davefjedi
17th July 2006, 07:21 AM
LOL Mike you posted this at 3 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF now people thats dedication here is a man that eats drinks and sleeps arcade (NO wait not sleep) well 2 outa 3 is not to bad:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

elvis
17th July 2006, 08:06 AM
I've got around 3GB of PDF manuals I leeched from a site linked on these forums not so long ago.

I can burn them to a DVD and fire them at people if they want.

See the attached file for the filenames (it was too big to paste in here):

Foot
17th July 2006, 10:06 AM
Elvis, I'm keen to get a hold of the info as it looks like it has Traverse USA data on it. If your burning a disk I'll PM my address

Foot

elvis
17th July 2006, 10:32 AM
Elvis, I'm keen to get a hold of the info as it looks like it has Traverse USA data on it. If your burning a disk I'll PM my address

Foot

If you only want one or two of them, PM me an email and I'll 7zip it and send it to you.

Foot
17th July 2006, 11:55 AM
PM sent

Foot

Berty
17th July 2006, 03:56 PM
Ill have to grab the stuff for the ftp i set up.

Arcade King
17th July 2006, 06:12 PM
Hey Mike ol buddy your Galaga Schematics any good? I'm currently trying to fix a original midway board for George but the schematics I've got are utter shit, its hard to make out the printing doing my eyes in trying to read it.

MadMikeAU
17th July 2006, 09:53 PM
Hey Mike ol buddy your Galaga Schematics any good? I'm currently trying to fix a original midway board for George but the schematics I've got are utter shit, its hard to make out the printing doing my eyes in trying to read it.

They are fairly legible. They were in PCX format (about 2Mb), but I converted to PNG (about 0.5 Mb), so now they are small enough to email. PM me an email.

I might as well grab some of that free webspace in the other thread and hook them up to my site.

MadMikeAU
17th July 2006, 11:03 PM
OK. I found a good place for files ... File Lodge (kinda apt if you know my surname) ...

I have added a manuals and schematics page to my site, www.gameinfoonline.com . I have uploaded the 2 files requested so far. I will add the rest as I go.

Berty, wanna trade links?

Berty
18th July 2006, 09:17 AM
yeah alright? bt my site has got crap all on it. it's just the ftp section that i should plug.

Arcade King
18th July 2006, 09:41 PM
Yeah sweet mate. I found a REALLY good scan of the Galaga Schematics on Jrocs site.
EDIT: your ones are prety much the same as the one on Jroc's 10/10 :)

MadMikeAU
19th July 2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah sweet mate. I found a REALLY good scan of the Galaga Schematics on Jrocs site.
EDIT: your ones are prety much the same as the one on Jroc's 10/10 :)

May have originated from there, dunno, the files came from an old backup of an ancient hard drive, long since formatted. Could have had anything on it.