PDA

View Full Version : Would this help...? (Get Music/Videos)

Dutchy
3rd December 2008, 09:54 PM
The get Music / Videos seems to be getting huge, as per get MAME roms and getPinMame roms and whatever else has been shared.

I'm guessing I'm not going to have much to add by the time it gets to me, but if I did then how does that help those who started or added stuff early to the thing.
Especially when some of those have obviously spent some considerable time and money to amass and organise thier collections.

When/if I recieve the 10 or 20 or 30 DVD's I'll have nearly all my music collection stored digitally, (something I've been 'Gunna' get around to for years)
With very little effort or time invested by me.

What I suggest is that I (or anyone else if they want to contribute :D ) buy an AA portable hard drive, 500GB or a TB, whatever we think is needed and thus.....

a. Have a collection that can be circulated endlessly and constantly around the membership :)
b. Have a simple way to take or add what you like from the AA cache :cool:
c. Save a lot of DVD's (and the environment :tomato ) :p
d. Allow me to feel I've actually contributed something to the AA community :redface

To be honest I haven't thought much more about it than that, and I know the HDD is not an original idea so flame away :badgrin

acejas
20th December 2008, 01:46 AM
just posted a similar idea. check it out