PDA

View Full Version : Trading Post Adelaide

terry007
11th July 2006, 04:20 PM
Just listed on Trading Post.
I have no cash at the moment so I dont mind posting it:

Pinball And Table Top Older style machines $600 each CHELTENHAM 0417-88 9439

STATE: SA FIRST PUBLISHED: 11 Jul 2006
SOURCE: Private Classifieds (Weekly Trading Post (Adelaide))

bretty
11th July 2006, 07:36 PM
too late, both sold :cry

bretty
12th July 2006, 12:30 AM
Ok should have mentioned earlier that one was sold to me :D
.A cocktail cab in not working condition.Brought it home put a main fuse in it and away she went.The seller did say he thought it was only a fuse,might I say he was a top bloke too.Just happy to have the machines out of his way.The best part is its got Phoenix in it.The game I used to love to hate as a kid(only because I was crap at it) and it works great,cab is also in beaut condition.
The pinny was a bargain too.He wasnt sure what it was called.He thought electro something.That could be the game 'Electronomo' or maybe it was an electro-mechanical.Anyways it also wasnt currently working but again more than likely a fuse(as it was working) and he let it go for $300.:o
Im happy with my buy so good luck to whoever got the pinny,great score.
By the way thanks Terry,if it wasn't for your post I wouldn't have known about it.

RetroBorg
12th July 2006, 01:30 AM
Ok should have mentioned earlier that one was sold to me :D
.A cocktail cab in not working condition.Brought it home put a main fuse in it and away she went.The seller did say he thought it was only a fuse,might I say he was a top bloke too.Just happy to have the machines out of his way.The best part is its got Phoenix in it.The game I used to love to hate as a kid(only because I was crap at it) and it works great,cab is also in beaut condition.
The pinny was a bargain too.He wasnt sure what it was called.He thought electro something.That could be the game 'Electronomo' or maybe it was an electro-mechanical.Anyways it also wasnt currently working but again more than likely a fuse(as it was working) and he let it go for $300.:o
Im happy with my buy so good luck to whoever got the pinny,great score.
By the way thanks Terry,if it wasn't for your post I wouldn't have known about it.

Nice score, Phoenix is a cool game.

terry007
12th July 2006, 10:44 AM
Damn it!!! I want to find a cheap pinny. Should have kept it a secret from the wife AND this forum!!:cry

Good luck with it Brett. Machine looks nice.

So who got the pin??

Darksoul
12th July 2006, 12:37 PM
Jeff?

judgeboz
12th July 2006, 04:37 PM
So who got the pin??

It was me. Its a Stern 1978 Lectronamo, in good condition but not working. So, there will a few late nights coming up to get it going. I still have my Lost World pinball (also not working) so between them I should be able to get at one going.

bretty
12th July 2006, 06:40 PM
Good stuff John,Cheap pinny in any condition.I would have grabbed both if they were available.I only paid $250 for my machine so pretty happy anyway.