PDA

View Full Version : WhiteWater

frs
11th July 2006, 03:23 PM
Anyone out there care to share their opinions on WhiteWater?

It looks like a pretty fun pin, thinking it might become my next purchase (though that's a little while away), but doesn't hurt to get opinions ..

Any ideas on what they go for?

Shock_And_Awe
11th July 2006, 05:30 PM
Hi Frother, I like the game but damn the music on it is irritating. Great ramps and I love bigfoot. To be fair I can't comment too much on gameplay because I played this a lot before I had my current "appreciation" of pinballs.
As for price I would probably expect maybe $2500 to low $3000s:unsure but just a guess because I haven't seen too many come up for sale.
A great site for reviews http://www.pinballreviews.com/

NMD
11th July 2006, 06:14 PM
Seems to be a fast playing games with smooth flow, fast loops and nice ramps. Plenty of parts available for it too.

You can also find a wide range of owner/player opinions HERE (http://ipdb.org/rate/showrate.pl?gid=2768)

judgeboz
11th July 2006, 10:38 PM
I have a White Water pinball and I love the game, I've had it for about a year now. I maybe looking at selling it soon as I have found something else of interest. If you are interested please PM me. I can send you pictures if you like.

GEE
12th July 2006, 12:16 AM
A lot of people rate it highly.

However, I played about 20 games on it and it didn't appeal to me.

Perhaps it has unplumbed depths that I didn't discover, or perhaps it's just that the theme does nothing for me.

By way of reference, I rate highly MM, CV, SC, SSt, and TZ.

frs
12th July 2006, 07:35 AM
Thanks guys - good to get everyone's opinion

Looks like a bit of fun to me - plenty of ramps, which Addams is a bit short on (IMO) .. Think I'll have to play it before I buy it though. Maybe a trip to melbourne is in store sometime, head into Bumper to check out a few different titles

JudgeBoz - my bank account is really in no shape to pick up another pin just yet, damn! :( This is just a bit of forward planning. But when $$ are looking a bit better, I'll PM to see if you still have it. Gonna take me a while though, and I still need to run this past the committee (wife) so don't hold on to it on my account!