PDA

View Full Version : Beachouse Glenelg SA

terry007
10th July 2006, 09:44 PM
WEnt down there today with the kids. It is a fine replacement for Magic Mountain.
Only one pinny though: LOTR. It was being well patronised, with a crowd around it all day. Lots of other flashy arcade games too upstairs, mainly driving and shooting. Downstairs, skilltesters and the like.

Can we have some more pinnys PLEASE!!!!

Darksoul
11th July 2006, 01:59 AM
Remember the old arcade alley shops next to Majic Mountain? The Glenelg council tore them down when they built the new high rise apartments (amazing how many council members made $$$ out of that as well). :o

It was great playing all the old video games for 20 cents.

tardisx
11th July 2006, 03:41 PM
Remember the old arcade alley shops next to Majic Mountain? The Glenelg council tore them down when they built the new high rise apartments (amazing how many council members made $$$ out of that as well). :o

It was great playing all the old video games for 20 cents.

:cry

The good old days.

There used to be some rides as well, as I remember.

Gosh it's been a while.

xygt
12th July 2006, 10:27 PM
Used to love the 20c arcade.

Jeff scored the Environmental Discs of Tron cabinet from there (you still have it Jeff?). It's the cabinet that you stand inside and has blacklights everywhere.

busboy
15th July 2006, 07:45 PM
Has anyone put a list of machines that are on site up here lately? I went to have a couple of games of WC94 at intensity Salisbury the other day only to find it closed down. Its getting harder. :x

feeras
15th July 2006, 08:07 PM
the only game that stood out for me at the Beachhouse was a two player Mario Kart. That did look incredibly fun.

judgeboz
16th July 2006, 05:59 PM
I took my kids there on Friday (thats a good enough reason for me to check it out), paid $12.00 - $2.00 for a plastic card and $10 of game credits, 4 games later no credits left - and that our 10 minute trip to the Beach House.