PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix - AA Community Pinball Project?

dmworking247
10th October 2008, 10:38 PM
Guys,

As many of you may know, I've been keen on a starting BYO pinball project for near on two years now, but I've had too many arcade project loose ends to seriously do it justice.

Whilst I still have one major arcade project still in mind, with the current exchange rate and the amount of parts I need from the US, I'm leaning towards starting my own BYO pinball project in January (with some prep work leading up to then).

Although the idea of a BYO pinball is not as original as I'd originally thought, and although I'm reasonably competetent with complex projects, I know I've got no hope of succeeding all on my own, or if I set my sights too high.

And thus, I come to you the AA members, to propose something of a community project.

I'm looking for serious volunteers to lend their skills, experience, or even their 'who you know' contacts to make this project work. There is no schedule, no payment and no royalties, it is simply a 'volunteer' opportunity to play a serious part of a BYO pinball project without having to do the whole lot yourself or outlay any cash. This is however asking more than the odd post in a random thread.

Like many of my projects, I will be thoroughly documenting this project not only for myself but to provide a 'how to' guide for anyone else wishing to undertake the challenge. As such, anybody and anybody who assists would be duely credited in the project documentation (assuming they want to be).

In particular, I already know I'm going to need help with the following areas:
Electronics Guru: Advice on LEDs, bulbs, LCDs, powering the unit etc but most importantly, helping with the interface between a PC (and the program) and the pinball hardware.
Programmer: I have a logical brain and have edited a lot of code in my time, but have never formally been trained in any programming. I need someone to translate my 'english' ruleset into a PC program (OS: TBD) to run the pinball.
Pinball parts source: I'm going to need help from one or many people who are more cluey than I am on where to source parts of a particular shape, colour or style to suit the theme, or even how to fabricate one.
Net surfer and video/image editor: Someone good with photoshop and/or video editing. I'm going to need appropriate images, soundbytes and movie clips suited to the theme of the pin.
Artwork: Once images are sourced, I suspect I'm going to need some big-ass playfield and body laminate prints.

You're probably wondering whats left for me to do. Well, aside from being the physical hands to put this all together and test it, I'll ultimately be the one designing it and building it, and trying my best at covering any of the 'roles' not filled by others. Oh, and unfortunately the '$ponsor' :lol

The target I'm going to set myself for completing this project is two years. I know that sounds huge, but I'm also trying to be realistic as I know if I set an overly optimistic target I will get discouraged in my inevitable times of high workload & real life.

Believe it or not, I already have the theme, playfield layout, and ruleset largely decided and written down in various sketches over many months. I will share more of this as the project concept takes shape and depending on community interest.

The main reason for trying to make this a community project is not only because it makes my life easier (lets face it: it turns the impossible into only 'mildly' insane), but the main aim of the project is to build and design things in such a way that you could change ruleset and artwork and have a completely different pin. This is going to be a particular challenge for the programmer, as everything needs to be done with generic variables etc so that rules can practically be written by a layman (ie when target A is hit and variable Z is false, increment score by 1000, etc).

Floors open. Thoughts?

David_AVD
10th October 2008, 11:03 PM
Put me down as "interested in helping on the technical side" Dale. I'm sure most people would agree it would be as time permits project but with some definite conclusion in sight.

pinnies4me
10th October 2008, 11:11 PM
Two years is about right if starting from scratch. Coconut Island really began its life at the end of February 2007, and while the hardware, software and interface were all working to various degrees by the end of the year, this year has been pretty slow as nuggy moved into the new house and had to divide his time over establishing that and this project, as well as several thousand games on each others pins and copious amounts of beer during development sessions! Truth is the artwork and insert side has taken the longest, but now that it's "tooled up" that side will be a breeze next time.

The "group think" side is a good idea - I think that having Sam and to a lesser extent me taking an interest in the project also spurred it along.

Best of luck! With that time frame, I suspect we'll be racing as the next game after Coconut Island should start in earnest in a couple of months as CI is completed. I'm sure nuggy and I will be able to contribute something.

dmworking247
10th October 2008, 11:15 PM
Thanks mate. With any luck we won't be 'racing' per se, but maybe keeping each other motivated :)

I'm definately not here to steal anyones thunder either, and I'll need all the hints, tips or solutions I can get. High on the agenda is to better understand the interface you and nuggy use for CI and how applicable it is for what I have in mind. I know we've discussed it in some other threads before, but I got the sense that at least one component of what you used was no longer available?

pinnies4me
10th October 2008, 11:25 PM
The output driver board for the high power devices was sourced from a run of boards designed to be used with pinmame emulating a CPU for a game where that CPU was no longer available. The project seems to have completely disappeared, and we managed to secure the last two of the driver boards. Having said that, there was a design error in the board and it would have been problematic but for nuggy's insight into the issue. Reproducing something similar (without the fault!) is not out of the question at all, just a bit of cost to have a very small run made. We haven't priced anything at all at this stage as we've got one each and it was always the intention that we were each going to make our "dream game" (I can't mention the theme of the next game which will remain hidden until completion, although the development will be public just like CI, just keeping the toys and artwork for the actual release), so there has not been any pressing need to think about making a board.

My brother in law (an electronics engineer) seems to think he could knock something up easily, and there has been discussion on RGP of some readily available devices that might be able to be adapted to the job as well. Nuggy might be able to pipe in tomorrow if he remembers to turn his PC on...

dmworking247
10th October 2008, 11:33 PM
Edit:

Breaking the conversation about interface/output boards into its own thread (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=18022).

ajlaird
10th October 2008, 11:47 PM
I could be tempted to help out on the programming side.

stuba
11th October 2008, 06:41 AM
dale
sounds great and i admire you 4 having a go. hope its not a wiggles theme as I don't like that idea :lol. i was a code cutter in another life so if you don't get a better offer happy to help there. Nuggy and Nick may be able to save a lot time for you technically, would encourage you to leverage those skills. I can probably also help with graphics (computer! - I aint no freehand artist). and plenty of moral support! good on you :)

Nug
11th October 2008, 07:21 AM
i would not be in a hurry to use the usb driven transistor boards !

AdamC
11th October 2008, 08:19 AM
Im waiting for Coolspot to come in here and say - "Has anyone tried this before?" :evil

felixthadog
11th October 2008, 09:30 AM
This is a fantastic idea Dale, I had posted in another thread that it would be great for an AA pinball machine to be built, but I had no idea you were already planning it. I am totally non-technical, but if there is anything I can do to help with your project, I would be happy to be involved.

Matthew

MadMikeAU
11th October 2008, 10:09 AM
I would love to do the programming if you are dead serious about seeing this through !!!

As you guys may or may not know I am a Software Engineer with over 13 years cutting code for a living (and **** knows how many years doing for free before that). I also have written game emulators for hobby.

Seriously, I'd keep the electronics cheap and simple and use a Z80 or 2. You can pick them up for a few bucks and they are more than powerfull enough for a pinball. Or if you wanted to go the other end of the scale and use a PC...

The Matrix would be a great concept for a pinny. I remember I made a post about this idea, months back, with a lot of suggested modes. I will see if I can find it.

Edit..found it...
http://www.aussiearcade.com/showpost.php?p=46257&postcount=15

felixthadog
11th October 2008, 10:39 AM
The Matrix would be a great concept for a pinny. I remember I made a post about this idea, months back, with a lot of suggested modes. I will see if I can find it.

Edit..found it...

You have some great ideas there Mike, I too think The Matrix is a great concept/theme for a pinball machine. I can't believe it wasn't patented by WPC or Stern :o

Matthew

dmworking247
11th October 2008, 10:48 AM
Wow, good response already, particularly on the programming front!

MadMike, it looks like you might have beaten me to the post about a Matrix pin! The only post I could find (from myself) about it was here (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showpost.php?p=112487&postcount=23), last year. Aren't you a little overqualified? It sounds like your program would complain all day about the lower quality electromechanicals :lol

Seriously though, this is a great start. If I can....
Decide on an interface method
Source some basic pin parts like flippers, a pop bumper, a couple of drop targets, and a power supply
Compile a basic test program that can manually trigger outputs (of the mechanicals via the interface board, plus the lighting via a LEDWIZ)

....then things could potentially move very quickly. Its really building that 'proof of concept' to get the ball moving around the playfield that is the biggest initial challenge.

Mike, for some reason I'm pretty deadset on using a PC as the brain, but a very quick boot time is high on the priority list, which means that a Linux or DOS build would be likely candidates instead of windows (blue screen of death in a pinball anyone?. That said, whatever the platform, it'd need to:
Be able to play multiple soundbytes (simultaneously)
Play video clips on the LCD
Display images on the LCD
Interface with the LEDWIZ for lights/lighting effects
Interface with the hardware output controller (whatever that turns out to be)
Source an image from a web cam (a wild idea that may or may not be utilised).

On the subject of images/videos, can anybody find any photoshop or video tutorials that could potentially turn a photo or a video clip into something reminicent of a DMD (dot matrix display)? That would be pretty cool.

LOTR4U
11th October 2008, 12:26 PM
Thanks mate. With any luck we won't be 'racing' per se, but maybe keeping each other motivated :)

I'm definately not hear to steal anyones thunder either, and I'll need all the hints, tips or solutions I can get. High on the agenda is to better understand the interface you and nuggy use for CI and how applicable it is for what I have in mind. I know we've discussed it in some other threads before, but I got the sense that at least one component of what you used was no longer available?

Mate I am sure you will get plenty of help from this forum! :D

We will all be behind you! :p

I would love to do the programming if you are dead serious about seeing this through !!!

As you guys may or may not know I am a Software Engineer with over 13 years cutting code for a living (and **** knows how many years doing for free before that). I also have written game emulators for hobby.

Seriously, I'd keep the electronics cheap and simple and use a Z80 or 2. You can pick them up for a few bucks and they are more than powerfull enough for a pinball. Or if you wanted to go the other end of the scale and use a PC...

Edit..found it...

Nice one Mike! I am sure you would be an assest to any project!

AskJacob
11th October 2008, 03:30 PM
Buggered if I know what I can bring to the project... I am a dabbler in may areas, but not a true expert in any :D

I have some backround with:

electronics - from small PCB stuff, LED controllers, other assorted things
programming - used to code in delphi (don't laugh) but nowadays mainly MCU coding at a hobby level
basic graphic stuff - but I'm an amateur hack :)
And other bits and pieces from my crazy list of hobbies :)

Other guys on the forum are ahead of me by far in these areas, but still keen to pitch in if I can!

Cheers
Jacob

stuba
11th October 2008, 05:53 PM
Wow, good response already, particularly on the programming front!

MadMike, it looks like you might have beaten me to the post about a Matrix pin! The only post I could find (from myself) about it was here (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showpost.php?p=112487&postcount=23), last year. Aren't you a little overqualified? It sounds like your program would complain all day about the lower quality electromechanicals :lol

Seriously though, this is a great start. If I can....
Decide on an interface method
Source some basic pin parts like flippers, a pop bumper, a couple of drop targets, and a power supply
Compile a basic test program that can manually trigger outputs (of the mechanicals via the interface board, plus the lighting via a LEDWIZ)

....then things could potentially move very quickly. Its really building that 'proof of concept' to get the ball moving around the playfield that is the biggest initial challenge.

Mike, for some reason I'm pretty deadset on using a PC as the brain, but a very quick boot time is high on the priority list, which means that a Linux or DOS build would be likely candidates instead of windows (blue screen of death in a pinball anyone?. That said, whatever the platform, it'd need to:
Be able to play multiple soundbytes (simultaneously)
Play video clips on the LCD
Display images on the LCD
Interface with the LEDWIZ for lights/lighting effects
Interface with the hardware output controller (whatever that turns out to be)
Source an image from a web cam (a wild idea that may or may not be utilised).

On the subject of images/videos, can anybody find any photoshop or video tutorials that could potentially turn a photo or a video clip into something reminicent of a DMD (dot matrix display)? That would be pretty cool.

search for the ACDC pin on google re the DMD graphics, they used a custom app that allowed them to do their DMD animations...

can it please be ACDC? ask angus, he has no idea whats going on and would probably say yes........

matrix will require licensing from the franchise, they might allow something for a prototype...

dmworking247
11th October 2008, 06:30 PM
search for the ACDC pin on google re the DMD graphics, they used a custom app that allowed them to do their DMD animations...

can it please be ACDC? ask angus, he has no idea whats going on and would probably say yes........

matrix will require licensing from the franchise, they might allow something for a prototype...

Would I seriously need to persue licensing for something I'm only using for myself and not producing or selling for others/profit?

stuba
11th October 2008, 07:00 PM
Would I seriously need to persue licensing for something I'm only using for myself and not producing or selling for others/profit?

nah, you should be right, HUO. matrix it is! congratulations mr anderson! lol, for many reasons unrelated to this thread. very neo and holy trinity. :)

spacies
11th October 2008, 07:13 PM
Put me down for the Artwork.

dmworking247
11th October 2008, 07:24 PM
Cool Spacies, if you're up for it I might eventually like to convert the playfield design into a CNC plan to cut a precise playfield. What do you reckon?

spacies
12th October 2008, 06:20 AM
Cool Spacies, if you're up for it I might eventually like to convert the playfield design into a CNC plan to cut a precise playfield. What do you reckon?

Too easy mate.

spacies
15th October 2008, 10:01 AM
Dale, I strongly suggest you come up with a theme that doesn't already exsist. This will save you a shit load of time and worries about someone coming in and stopping this project in its tracks. I know it is only a HUO machine but you are going to have to fabricate a shiteload of custom parts so why not make it something unique to begin with and then you have the option to make a few extras if the demand is there for them.

The Matrix is a great theme and I know you are a big fan but the movie has long gone. I know that by using a theme from a movie etc it makes it fairly easy to get ideas but you are more talented than that. Do something special and then you can say it is your own. I would suggest something along the lines of an Aussie theme. You instantly have a market and you don't want to have to deal with any licensing issues with the Yanks and movie studios etc. Trust me. Also being a pinball, you are going to attract a LOT of attention and some of it is going to be unwanted. Give it some serious thought before continuing too much further mate.

Just my 2c but you already know that.

AskJacob
15th October 2008, 10:17 AM
Yeah as a final product it is fraught with problems.

What if the community part was the design of a common set of parts that make a generic customisable pinball system?

Then it would be like any other vanilla product: I can give a plain notepad to you, if you want to paste pictures of brad pitt on it:badgrin to customise it, neither of us are breaking any laws.

If you sell it on eBay afterwards, in theory that is when you cross the line, as it's no longer personal use :D

Is that a reasonable comment? :unsure

Sorry for the meandering Dale!

Cheers
Jacob

MadMikeAU
15th October 2008, 10:22 AM
+1 to spacies

I was thinking that, too. It would be easier to come up with a whole new theme.

Why not do an Aussie Arcade pinny ? Possible modes...
Drop targets = Arseclowns and x-in-1 boards
Multiball = Tumbleweed attack !!! Jackpot=kill the arseclowns before they steal your identity.
Like Star Wars's deathstar, you could open a container
High aussie dollar mode = quick, shoot the import ramp for jackpot !!!
Pinball Bitch Fight = Shoot the lit targets to shoot down the pinball conspiracy theories. In fact you could have the pop bumpers as pindicks slapping each other IJ style
Feed Dinker = shoot the x-in-1 boards
etc,etc

You could have a model pinny on one side and a arcade cab on the other.
There could be a tyre for you to kick :D

stuba
15th October 2008, 10:26 AM
+1 to spacies

Multiball = Tumbleweed attack !!! Jackpot=kill the arseclowns before they steal your identity.
Pinball Bitch Fight = Shoot the lit targets to shoot down the pinball conspiracy theories. In fact you could have the pop bumpers as pindicks slapping each other IJ style
etc,etc

LMAO ROFL! gold!
:lol:lol:lol:lol

felixthadog
15th October 2008, 01:12 PM
+1 to spacies

etc,etc

Nobody listens to me :cry

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showpost.php?p=214267&postcount=59

Matthew

spacies
15th October 2008, 01:18 PM
I dont mean an AA theme, just an Aussie theme.
BBQs, Kangaroos and shit.

AdamC
15th October 2008, 01:26 PM
Nobody listens to me :cry

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showpost.php?p=214267&postcount=59

Matthew

Thats right .......... Huh ? what did you say ?

Yeah, I second .. or third .. the vote for a Aussie Arcade Pinball. :023

Seeing if its a community project , makes sense to call it AA.

hamish_nz
15th October 2008, 02:03 PM
Choc hunter :tomato

felixthadog
15th October 2008, 02:05 PM
Choc hunter :tomato

Did you mean 'Croc Hunter'? :unsure

Matthew

Davefjedi
15th October 2008, 02:13 PM
Crock of SH@t

hamish_nz
15th October 2008, 02:21 PM
already a croc hunter :lol

Fish Tales
15th October 2008, 02:28 PM
could call it aussie aussie aussie, goodonyas for giving it go, more than enough brains and brawn here to make a great pinball

Nug
15th October 2008, 04:31 PM
theres an old recel playfield in qld @ $8.99 lots of good stuff there?!

could call it aussie aussie aussie, goodonyas for giving it go, more than enough brains and brawn here to make a great pinball

Its not actually that hard to do...im sure it will be quite the team production.

:)

David_AVD
15th October 2008, 05:28 PM
theres an old recel playfield in qld @ $8.99 lots of good stuff there?

Where was that advertised? Be great to pick something like that up.

Nug
15th October 2008, 05:44 PM
stuba posted on general 'whats this game', i think is ebay?

pinnies4me
15th October 2008, 05:47 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Pinball-Play-Table-suitable-for-parts-only_W0QQitemZ150303444657QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item 150303444657&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A10|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Nug
15th October 2008, 05:58 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Pinball-Play-Table-suitable-for-parts-only_W0QQitemZ150303444657QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item 150303444657&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A10|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

thats the spirit thing! lend a hand !!!!:D
i see its $11.49 , shit, i might have to bid!!!

:lol

Arcade King
15th October 2008, 06:20 PM
+1 to spacies

etc,etc

ahah nice mate +1 for this theme fun for all the family. The jackpot could be a big Arse with moving cheeks

pinnies4me
15th October 2008, 06:22 PM
thats the spirit thing! lend a hand !!!!:D
i see its $11.49 , shit, i might have to bid!!!

:lol

Way out your price range nuggy, could be handy for the AA project though.

Nug
15th October 2008, 06:55 PM
using that playfield with the ten droptargets...you could put a "mod" on each one, upgradeable avatar decal set 'n' all

mode name

'drop a mod' !!!!

:D

David_AVD
15th October 2008, 07:04 PM

Ah, that's the one I put on my watch list yesterday! Not too far from me at all. :badgrin

pinnies4me
15th October 2008, 07:07 PM
I was keen for the next game with NPC to "rebirth" an old classic with a completely new rule set, sound effects etc. I have a couple of gottlieb populated playfields - the idea was to use one, add some ramps and the new software etc. Lots of themed sound and voice calls, new light show etc. Imagine adding the sound effects and voice calls from the show to a to a Charlie's Angels for example!

Nug
15th October 2008, 07:10 PM
I was keen for the next game with NPC to "rebirth" an old classic with a completely new rule set, sound effects etc. I have a couple of gottlieb populated playfields - the idea was to use one, add some ramps and the new software etc. Lots of themed sound and voice calls, new light show etc. Imagine adding the sound effects and voice calls from the show to a to a Charlie's Angels for example!

indeed its unfortunate the DE SS was so good ?! :D

next title is worth the extra work...this up down thingy is going to be a blast! promise !!!!

:D

David_AVD
15th October 2008, 07:11 PM
I was thinking about the sound aspect the other day. I guess the cheapest / best way to go is use the PC for sound.

Actually, I've already written a DLL that can play multiple tracks simultaneously and asynchronously. It was done for the jukebox plugin system earlier this year.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

AskJacob
15th October 2008, 07:25 PM
I was thinking about the sound aspect the other day. I guess the cheapest / best way to go is use the PC for sound.

Actually, I've already written a DLL that can play multiple tracks simultaneously and asynchronously. It was done for the jukebox plugin system earlier this year.

was thinking about that myself. got carried away thinking of a multi-channel mp3 playback module with an SD card slot... then realised most people will want to be using a PC to drive their machine... perfectly fine sound card in there already! :lol

Cheers

David_AVD
15th October 2008, 07:58 PM
Actually, I've already written a DLL that can play multiple tracks simultaneously and asynchronously.

Oh, just realised that this will be of no use unless the PC OS is windows XP.

el_timbo86
17th October 2008, 05:29 PM
love to help in the artwork department. I majored in visual art at uni and i'm competent from initial sketches, computer design (photoshop, illustrator) and have a couple of places that i'm sure will help out for printing in terms of cost!

Sounds like a great project!

Good Luck!

LOTR4U
17th October 2008, 05:32 PM

Dammmmm yooo da man David.

David_AVD
6th May 2009, 10:35 PM
Dale, have you progressed any further with this project?

I have made some driver boards - just need to test them.

Are they any other interested parties, or just us two? :unsure

headkaze
7th May 2009, 01:17 AM
For the computer you might like to try a Nintendo DS with a DSerial (which allows you to interface with hardware). It's quite an easy device to program for and has a fully featured toolchain and library for it (devkitARM and libnds). But I'm guessing a PC would be easier in the long run and may even be a cheaper.

As for the LEDWiz I helped create the SDK for that, but I also recommend you take a look at the PacDrive and U-HID (the latter can control solenoids, led's and analog devices all via easy to interface joystick and keyboard drivers). I wrote the dll that allows one to interface with the PacDrive and U-HID's LED controller so I can help with anything related to these devices.

I think the Nintendo DS would work but a PC would probably be easier. As for the language I would recommend .NET. You have so many programmers who have offered help already, but I guess I could help with tools to interface with the above hardware.

AskJacob
7th May 2009, 09:33 AM

David, I am keen for a set of driver boards, alpha/beta or otherwise :D Just let me know the $$ to get my hands on some!

Cheers
Jacob

dmworking247
7th May 2009, 09:10 PM

I haven't progressed, as I've been sidetracked by all of those Desktop Controllers I've been building for the past couple of months.

That doesn't mean that I'm not intersested though, I just haven't had the 'kickstart' I was hoping for, of coming across a donor playfield or a time machine. If your driver boards are nearing fruition, and since i'll soon be getting my first DMD pin, then I'll at least have some foundations that might encourage me to start... but it would be nice to see higher community participation in the programming, artwork, and spare part supply departments.

headkaze
13th May 2009, 05:50 AM
I wonder if you could go with the hardware/software solution from http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/ ?

AskJacob
13th May 2009, 09:09 AM
I wonder if you could go with the hardware/software solution from http://www.pinballcontrollers.com/ ?

So far there is a USB interface - so the components needed are:

PC->USB interface-> Driver PCB, DMD, etc

So for a lot of people this is great - they were wanting to use a PC, and a commercial driver board is a tried and trusted solution.

Problem for me is it does not feel home grown enough for me :P

I don't want my machine to run from a PC, nor use a commercial driver board, if only because I'm stubborn, and want the "full build" experience.

I certainly appreciate the work at pinballcontrollers, by no means a simple or easy feat, but it is just not in the direction I personally am headed. That and the "black box" technology of FPGAs as they appear to me - I just don't know enough about them to play on my own.

I have been slowly working in the background on a sound board (oh so slowly) so I don't need to depend on a PC for sound. I also chose to work on this part as there appears to be plenty of people focusing on the other areas (such as driver boards).

The more I look, the more I am impressed with the capabilities of the P-ROC. It is a smart bit of work there. Good for rapid development of a game using existing boardsets...

Cheers
Jacob

gstellenberg
13th May 2009, 11:39 AM
Problem for me is it does not feel home grown enough for me :P

Jacob,

Ironically, I'm going to build a custom driver board for my homebrew machine as well. The reason I added the capability to use existing driver boards was to enable the development of custom software for existing machines. The advantage for the custom project is I get to develop and test software before I have the driver board designed and tested. It let's me build each piece with fewer dependencies. :)

Good luck with your project. Sounds like you'll enjoy yourself through the process.

- Gerry

AskJacob
13th May 2009, 12:45 PM
Jacob,

Ironically, I'm going to build a custom driver board for my homebrew machine as well. The reason I added the capability to use existing driver boards was to enable the development of custom software for existing machines. The advantage for the custom project is I get to develop and test software before I have the driver board designed and tested. It let's me build each piece with fewer dependencies. :)

Good luck with your project. Sounds like you'll enjoy yourself through the process.

- Gerry

Hey thanks for the reply!

Nice to see you are making a modular approach. The current board looks very nice indeed. I will be keeping an eye on your progress!

Cheers
Jacob

David_AVD
13th May 2009, 01:09 PM
Great work Gerry. Looks to be very comprehensive. :023:

White_Spot?
13th May 2009, 09:09 PM
The P-ROC are really quite impressive :o and in another level of capability.
Great great job gstellenberg / Gerry.

gstellenberg
14th May 2009, 01:04 AM
Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words!

- Gerry