PDA

View Full Version : Which title to put on site?

Wotto
19th November 2005, 05:22 PM
Hi-

Just want some opinions- if you had the choice of the following machines to operate on site which do you experts feel would be the most profitable/ attractive? Please take personal choice out of your opinion as I am just looking to see which machine most people would feel would collect the most bucks-

The machines are -

Hi Speed
Fish Tales
Judge Dredd

Cheers

Wotto

CampKrusty
19th November 2005, 05:37 PM
Hi-
Just want some opinions- if you had the choice of the following machines to operate on site which do you experts feel would be the most profitable/ attractive? Please take personal choice out of your opinion as I am just looking to see which machine most people would feel would collect the most bucks-
The machines are -
Hi Speed
Fish Tales
Judge Dredd
Cheers
Wotto
Haven't seen a Hi-speed but out of the other 2, FISHTALES for sure.

rottenpig
19th November 2005, 06:21 PM
i always play judge dredd whnever i see it, plus it is fairly new and looks cool. in saying that, i have only seen 1 around in like 5 years and it was gone a month later (so was the everything else in the place). i reckon it would do better than the other 2

bretty
19th November 2005, 06:49 PM
Personally I would choose Judge Dredd.The Fish Tales theme doesnt really appeal even though I enjoy fishing,find the game boring also.Getaway well once I play that its all I want to do get away as fast as I can.Judge is a lot of fun though and think it would do better even if people only played a couple of games to try both modes(normal and supergame).Judge also looks by far the most attractive and inviting.

Mickey Juice
19th November 2005, 08:27 PM
HighSpeed isn't too bad (is it high speed 2??). The super charger would suck newbies in.

staceyamusements
19th November 2005, 09:55 PM
Sorry fellas the one and only ATTACK FROM MARS from Bally.Came out in late December in 1995.Only 3450 machines made.This game is awseome when you get the multiball feature.But wait the best feature is when the the strobes kick in,its electric.The follow up Revenge from Mars was a let down.Anyway its time for a game.

pocketmoney
19th November 2005, 10:11 PM
Hiya,

Hey Stacey I noticed the awesome score on your attack from mars pinny.. Then i noticed the glass was off.. Do you really think this is fair.. :)

Paul.

Mickey Juice
20th November 2005, 08:46 AM
Sorry fellas the one and only ATTACK FROM MARS from Bally.Came out in late December in 1995.Only 3450 machines made.

:o

ummm, Wotto doesnt have an attack from mars

The machines are -

Hi Speed
Fish Tales
Judge Dredd

rottenpig
21st November 2005, 01:04 PM
yeah, i'd go for attack from mars too, but it sought of defeats your purpose seems how you would have to go out and buy one

staceyamusements
21st November 2005, 01:54 PM
Hiya,

Hey Stacey I noticed the awesome score on your attack from mars pinny.. Then i noticed the glass was off.. Do you really think this is fair.. :)

Paul.
Yeaa awesome score Paul.But the Machine is my mates.Will not sell it to me.In that picture yes he has the glass off.He was taking pictures of the machine.

OzStick
21st November 2005, 03:45 PM
Hi Wotto,

I know a few operators and quite a few others in the arcade industry and the common theme is that Fish Tales makes good money.

I'd also suggest that it depends on the environment in which the machine will be located, so consider the type of people that would be likely to play it when deciding which one to site there.

Cheers,
Chris

Mickey Juice
22nd November 2005, 10:45 AM
or how drunk they will be ;)

markc
23rd November 2005, 01:17 PM
Judge Dredd

for a couple of reasons

1 it has the multi ball game so they pay $2.00 instead of $1.00 a game
2 it has the buy extra ball for $1.00 too

my best sites always have a judge every so often ( we rotate pinballs every 6 months or so )

If yours has the topper take it off

mark