PDA

View Full Version : Multi boards into Australia

daics3522
30th September 2008, 08:08 PM
I am wondering if anyone is bringing Multi boards into Australia that would be willing to bring them in at a SUPER SPECIAL reduced price for AA Members.

I know that sometimes other members (Gamedude, in2amusements etc,etc) have provided specials for AA members but wanted to see if any of you who are currently importing have thought about it specifically to special them (quick turnover) for AA members.

I have just received their latest PCB & parts price list and wanted to see what is out there (other than ebay) before I even consider making a purchase direct.

I also don't want to step on any current importers toes as that is not what I am about and am willing to pay if someone wants to do something along these lines for AA members.

Look forward to the replies.

neo-mvs-man
30th September 2008, 09:30 PM
Mate if you want one i'll sel you mine for $100 plus postage only used once to test harness otherwise brand new. 48-in-1 vertical Jamma Brand new with instructions, i got it with a complete arcade in a box but ended up getting a machine!

WOKA
1st October 2008, 06:45 AM
How cheap to you expect them to be..? Gamedude for example sells the 48 in 1 for $100 to AA members from time to time.. I doubt he is making huge margins..

narf_
1st October 2008, 07:52 AM
US going in the arse doesnt help atm unfortunatly

maxpower
1st October 2008, 08:50 AM
I'm getting 20 in about a week so will sell 10 cheap to AA members if anyone wants.

jaspar
1st October 2008, 12:14 PM
US dollar isn't flash at the moment, its hard to do them really cheap when you factor in postage charges and bank fees.

I have just landed some 108 in 1's if its anyones interested.

Which boards where you looking for in particular?

daics3522
1st October 2008, 02:59 PM
I was making enquiries as to what was available and at what price. Haven't seen many offers on here (plenty on ebay) for them of late so was lookin to see who was offering what in the hope that all members who wanted a multi board would know also.

Cheers

felixthadog
1st October 2008, 06:19 PM
I'm getting 20 in about a week so will sell 10 cheap to AA members if anyone wants.

I might be interested, depending on the price.

Matthew

Stevo
1st October 2008, 08:03 PM

Me too

fightingmania
2nd October 2008, 03:15 PM
I guess ill get a multiboard of some sort when i get myself a ***** cab...
japanese one that is ..

still,i havent seen a kodure ookami on the lists of any multiboards 1068 in 1 etc
maybe someone can tell me which of those will have that game ?

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/kodure

cheers:tomato

bboy_h
2nd October 2008, 03:45 PM
What about the XXXX in one setups, in particular the ones from www.jammaboards.com? I have been meaning to purchase one for over a month now, but don't really wanna buy from someone interstate due to warranty woes (I'm in SA). Guess if the price was cheap enough (anything under $300 really) and I would purchase one, and just pray on a regular basis. Anyone know any retailers from Gamedude and In2Amusements that could hook me up, someone closer to SA?

biggeorge
2nd October 2008, 07:38 PM
I've usually found that if I begin rattling things around in my head such as "I am wondering if anyone is bringing Multi boards into Australia that would be willing to bring them in at a SUPER SPECIAL reduced price............"

It usually works out better if I outlay some cash and buy 10x or 20x or a carton of the things and begin selling them. Plonk a few on ebay, sell the rest to people in forums, etc.

And the end result is that you get to keep one or 7 for yourself for free, and stick a few bucks in the stash account for the next wacky idea that I come up with in the future.

Thats how businesses sprout in this world.

daics3522
3rd October 2008, 12:25 AM
We already have ppl like Jaspar, Gamedude etc, etc bringing these in and instead of cutting peoples grass / treadin on toes I thought it would be good to see who has what and at what price.

I have since had contact from Jaspar (In2Amusements Click Here (http://www.arcadeparts.com.au/)) and have found one at a fantastic price and his communication has been excellent. Others I know who have dealt with him have said the same, so I have found my supplier.........

Cheers Jaspar..........keep up tha good work mate..........

narf_
3rd October 2008, 12:30 AM
good work

you get a 1066 in 1 :unsure

daics3522
3rd October 2008, 12:36 AM
good work

you get a 1066 in 1 :unsure

Nah just a 48 in 1 ATM.........

Next one is a 19 in 1 as I want Ghosts and Goblins .................. Was the GnG master in the old days.

Loved it more than Sex............. (maybe not that much then)

narf_
3rd October 2008, 12:42 AM
ah no worries

good score

astroboy440
3rd October 2008, 12:52 AM
Nah just a 48 in 1 ATM.........

Next one is a 19 in 1 as I want Ghosts and Goblins .................. Was the GnG master in the old days.

Loved it more than Sex............. (maybe not that much then)

Master's of ghost's and goblins don't get sex!

Let me know if anyone has a reasonable 1069-in-1.

maxpower
3rd October 2008, 09:59 AM
If the US dollar keeps going down I won't be getting anything. Last week is was .83c now it's .77c.

narf_
3rd October 2008, 05:11 PM
yeah has canned a few of my plans atm

daics3522
3rd October 2008, 08:02 PM
Master's of ghost's and goblins don't get sex!

Let me know if anyone has a reasonable 1069-in-1.

After 15 years of marraige and three kids I dont get it anyway regardless of being the GnG master !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fightingmania
5th October 2008, 01:16 AM
If the US dollar keeps going down I won't be getting anything. Last week is was .83c now it's .77c.

Yeah same ,just 2 months ago it peaked at about .97 to the us dollar
good thing i was overseas,bad thing i wasnt buying any pcbs!

still ,better time to sell pcbs to the u.s though..

Harts
17th November 2008, 07:09 PM
Any AA members got any of these board for sale at the moment? im after a 48 or 60 in 1.

daics3522
17th November 2008, 07:11 PM
Any AA members got any of these board for sale at the moment? im after a 48 or 60 in 1.

Try in2amusements or Gamedude in the commercial section. Worth top dollar now though..................

Harts
17th November 2008, 07:17 PM
Thought that may be the case, I will go check it out, thanks:)

Harts
18th November 2008, 10:05 AM
Great prices from Game Dude! just waiting on a PM and the new project will begin:)