PDA

View Full Version : Songs And Videos

LiveToRide
22nd September 2008, 08:23 PM
Hey all just building my jukebox again, got a good 15inch touch screen of ebay the other week for 100 bucks. Going to put the system into a wine barrel for your entertament aera.

Was wondering if anyone have dvds with songs or music videos on them? Im currently downloading a 11 disc set of the net of movies and it looks like its going to take months (little seeders). Any help would be greatly appreciated. If not Thanks anyway!

AdamC
22nd September 2008, 08:37 PM
Ive got about 12 Gb of music vids (about 250 or so) , and around 200 karaoke (Singstar-ripped Songs) from my Ultrastar Deluxe collection.
Im not sure how many mp3s i have , i dont collect whole albums, just the most popular songs.
There are a few other members here with pretty big mp3 collections. +250Gb !!

Maybe we can start a dvd collections to send around , much like the Mame DVDS that are being shared. ?:unsure

LiveToRide
22nd September 2008, 08:51 PM
That would be a great idea adam, i was going to do a similiar thing when theses dvds were done downloading which i think there is about 12 dvds full. If anyone else wanted to contribute to this idea it would be greatly appreciated. If needed i can send money or dvds or anything if needed i dont mind at all!

GEMINI
22nd September 2008, 09:10 PM
i'll be in that , my mp3 collection is dismal

corbo
19th April 2009, 11:31 AM
I have 400gb of Music ( Complete Cd's ) if you wanna trade PM me.

Cheers

Dutchy
23rd April 2009, 07:58 PM
I've got a lot of albums, and complete music vids, happy to help ya out
Just let me know

mxd
24th April 2009, 05:10 PM
send me an external HDD (min 400gig I think) and I can do a little something for.

ocdcsv
24th April 2009, 05:50 PM
Might have to send one to :-)

Need a decent collection of music mp3 format with album covers etc all loaded and named correctly.
Something that XBMC can access straight away and also a touchscreen as well.

JeffKennett
27th April 2009, 06:42 AM
you're more than welcome to road trip it to deer park. probably what.. be a little over an hour each way.

rough guestimates. have 6000+ odd mp3, and 3200+ video clips you can have. various quality obviously. no albums though and yeah.. a very mixed bag.. chipmunks to Enya to megadeth.. scary when on random.

sabre
16th June 2009, 08:06 PM
I have looked and GOOGLED...so apart from Itunes...where can one find good Video Music Clips....

I have a jukebox on a lowboy...but going to change it to a standalone jukebox.

So time to collect my Songs......

SKJUKEBOX is the software I am using...

cheers

AdamC
16th June 2009, 08:10 PM
I have looked and GOOGLED...so apart from Itunes...where can one find good Video Music Clips....

I have a jukebox on a lowboy...but going to change it to a standalone jukebox.

So time to collect my Songs......

SKJUKEBOX is the software I am using...

cheers

You wont get too much joy out of SkJukebox playing video clips. That version that plays videos turned out to be a bit buggy.

I use Skjukebox myself, but i dont have video clips playing in it.

As for getting clips .... i used Limewire for most of mine. You could also try some of the torrent sites. I also used Zuse to get good quality clips, too.

sabre
16th June 2009, 10:23 PM
Are yep the Torrents sites.....would love to but for some reason my ISP
and my RIM do not like them.....so I cannot use them...

ITs ok...I will battle on with trying to get itunes to work.....

Yep spent the good part of the day with SK and no videos.....thanks for the heads up

Brad
17th June 2009, 11:36 AM
http://www.vuze.com/app

Get some really good quality clips here

Brad

sabre
18th June 2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks for that I will go give it a look

cheers