PDA

View Full Version : tiger heli manual anyone?

Ric
3rd July 2006, 01:30 PM
Hi there

While watching Miss USA yesterday, i worked on an adaptor to get my tiger heli PCB going. (would have worked on the cocktail but I couldn't be bothered moving it to where the TV is)

after an uneventful pageant (i think georgia won) I fired up the tiger heli to be greeted by a black screen and a static on the speaker. The sound amp (i think that is what it is) is mighty hot.

looks like another project. if anyone has a manual /schematic, would be appreciated

Cheers

Ric

feeras
3rd July 2006, 02:23 PM
http://www.crazykong.com/manuals/manuals%20r-z/page3.html

has the manual. There was a site with a stack of schematics but I cannot recall the site.

Cheers,

Davefjedi
3rd July 2006, 03:02 PM
Hi there

While watching Miss USA yesterday, i worked on an adaptor to get my tiger heli PCB going. (would have worked on the cocktail but I couldn't be bothered moving it to where the TV is)

after an uneventful pageant (i think georgia won) I fired up the tiger heli to be greeted by a black screen and a static on the speaker. The sound amp (i think that is what it is) is mighty hot.

looks like another project. if anyone has a manual /schematic, would be appreciated

Cheers

Ric
im glad i worked all weekend i too have to makeup a harness for tiger helli now there will be no distractions:evil

Ric
3rd July 2006, 11:43 PM
cheers for the site

good luck with yours dave. Mine has a burning amp and everything else is either stuck high or low. looks like a fun project ahead.

Ric

Prof
4th July 2006, 05:39 PM
Same pcb set as slap fight, but I haven't seen any schematics for them :(,

Ric
4th July 2006, 05:52 PM
wasn't expecting to find it

manual is ok

usual format - 12 pages of garbage, 2 pages of useful stuff

will start working through it

Ric