PDA

View Full Version : MGL Tournament 6 - Oh no I'm too late :(

Rat
6th August 2008, 01:04 AM
Just got told about this and have looked at the games included. Stuff me half of them are games I'm ok at. Check my marp scores to see I would be up on the leader board.

Oh well I suppose that's the way it goes.

Its a bugger not to be able to show off my Bomb Jack etc.

DKong
6th August 2008, 01:36 AM
On this one yes :lol I have the Trophy <holds it up high in a drunken smile> been keeping you away for years so I can builld my trophy cabinet :lol
Hopefully Amy and Shock and Awe will be back soon for a big MGL 7

Amy
6th August 2008, 04:57 PM
On this one yes :lol I have the Trophy <holds it up high in a drunken smile> been keeping you away for years so I can builld my trophy cabinet :lol
Hopefully Amy and Shock and Awe will be back soon for a big MGL 7

Has he gone somewhere?????

Shock_And_Awe
7th August 2008, 04:11 PM
Me?? I went to Qld for a few weeks but back now. As for MGL 7 I suppose I am as ready as I will be for a while, but I doubt I will get in every week. Amy you should just give us a list of 12 games and 12 weeks to get a score in, that way we can play when we have the chance. Ok, not a good idea?? I'll just do the best I can :)

I just got my trophy today so thnk you very much Amy, it is very flash!! Nice score with the joysticks and buttons Ben. Great to have a sponsor like Game Dude!

DKong
7th August 2008, 04:54 PM
I don't know what I was thinking the other night :lol

Received my trophy today as well, second the very flash and real glass!, thankyou Amy it awesome:D
Cheers for the thanks Shock and Awe, great of Gamedude to donate such an awesome prize!

DKong
17th August 2008, 04:00 PM
Any news on when we might be starting the next MGL Amy? Getting an itchy trigger finger:D

Amy
17th August 2008, 06:22 PM
will put up a thread to list games shortly. I'll work out the dates, there will probably be a break/holiday in the next MGL as I'll be away.