PDA

View Full Version : MGL It pays to play

DKong
30th July 2008, 02:10 PM
Wow, received a nice surprise in the post today:D all for winning the last MGL
The next MGL starts in a couple of weeks so get your MAME setups ready!

Big thanks (I think) to Gamedude for donating the prize and Burra for posting them out

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd199/DKongAA/Joystickbuttons.jpg

AskJacob
30th July 2008, 02:39 PM
Well done!

So how long till we see a new build thread! :P

Cheers mate

DKong
30th July 2008, 02:46 PM
Well done!

So how long till we see a new build thread! :P

Cheers mate

No more cabs for me (ATM) will replace the MCA sticks on my Vertical cab with these and maybe add the black buttons. A few buttons will go on my Bombjack Lowboy (1p &2p start) and the rest will go on my Horizontal cab that accounts for all of them :D

Davefjedi
30th July 2008, 02:47 PM
Heee heee you got PINK balls

DKong
30th July 2008, 03:02 PM

I know:rolleyes not something I would buy, but will be a talking point for the cab with my mates I'm sure. Something a bit different anyway.

AskJacob
30th July 2008, 03:07 PM
No more cabs for me (ATM) will replace the MCA sticks on my Vertical cab with these and maybe add the black buttons. A few buttons will go on my Bombjack Lowboy (1p &2p start) and the rest will go on my Horizontal cab that accounts for all of them :D

:) Yeah I kinda picked up that feeling from some of your recent posts, hence the gentle dig and the :P

Cool score though, and good to see you have a use for it already!

Cheers

AdamC
30th July 2008, 06:00 PM

:gay::keke:

Arcade King
30th July 2008, 06:07 PM
haha nice one. Cheers to GameDude and to Richard for organising the prize.

DKong
30th July 2008, 06:15 PM
:gay::keke:

Just doing my bit for Breast Cancer Awareness ;) (Is Andrew Symonds gay:unsure)

Pash
30th July 2008, 08:27 PM
Well done mate. Definitely does pay to play as you said.

Looking forward to the next league as well. I'll be in it from the start this time, might be able to give you a bit of a run once in a while.

DKong
30th July 2008, 09:23 PM
Well done mate. Definitely does pay to play as you said.

Looking forward to the next league as well. I'll be in it from the start this time, might be able to give you a bit of a run once in a while.

cheers mate
Amy and Shock and Awe would usually do me when they play all the games, (have you moved yet Mark) hopefully Gamedude will be generous again ;) love a good comp I think the next MGL will be the best!!!
Its all good fun nothing like playing the games competing for highscores thats what it is all about eh:D

I think I'm loving my new pink Knobs

Brootal
31st July 2008, 02:52 PM
Congratulations

Would have liked to play more, but unfortunately life had a few bad months lined for me.