PDA

View Full Version : Who`s "Da Maan" when it comes to printing in Perth ?

mezo
26th July 2008, 09:15 PM
Any one know who prints the side art, marquee`s, cpo`s etc ? in Perth.

Who is "Da`maaan" ? :unsure

narf_
26th July 2008, 10:31 PM
i do ;)

mezo
26th July 2008, 11:23 PM
Helpfull info there, keep up the good work.

GIBO
26th July 2008, 11:44 PM
If narf cant help you and you have the art files most reputable printers can do it but it pays to shop around as prices vary a bit from company to company,Ive been quoted anywhere from $50 to $80 a square meter :o

narf_
26th July 2008, 11:47 PM
lol sorry mate

i got a mate how makes stickers so if you have the files you need i can forward his details to you

mezo
27th July 2008, 10:55 AM
Hi guys,

Ive got artwork from localarcade, i also downloaded inkscape to resize the artwork, although inkscape wont open all the files i need iliustrator for that :100:

I had driven around my local area asking if they print on the format required, they all seemed clueless as to what i was asking for ? they never done arcade before.

Ive see plenty of sites overseas & was about to go down that road but i thought id go local if there was a bloke who knew what i wanted, and i want a shit hot job doing.

Hey Narf, your bloke do the lot does he ? cpo`s marquee`s, side-art, bezel`s ? on good quality format ?

headkaze
27th July 2008, 12:37 PM
I got my marquee and side art done at Sign-A-Rama in Joondalup

mezo
27th July 2008, 12:56 PM
I got my marquee and side art done at Sign-A-Rama in Joondalup

Well that was the third place i went to, i went to the one in Welshpool which is run by a chap called Michael Ho, i firstly went to the shop to talk turkey & was amazed how shit the service was. This fat slobby asian dude with a manky leg shuffled his way from the back of the shop to the counter, looked at the job & shrugged at it & then gave me the bosses card & yelled "yu mail him, he do it for you" so i dit mail it to the boss Michael Ho & that was a month ago. :069:

That was the painfull bit i was on about, i wasnt going to mention names but since it came up yeah Sign-A-Rama in Welshpool & Michael Ho. Crap.

So who is "Da-Maaan" ? sorta like who is the Jomac of the printing world in WA.

Oh thanks again Joey you are "Da-Maaan" :038:

prktkljokr
27th July 2008, 01:16 PM
I was allways told never to trust a Ho

soup
5th August 2008, 01:09 AM
I'm also interested in sourcing some printers in the Perth area. Have received a rough quote from www.mamemarquees.com and for the work I wanted it totaled up to ~$300.

Have read in the BYOAC forum of a place in China (http://www.somaprint.cn/) that does some good stuff at (apparently) reasonable prices so am going to get a quote off them if I can't source anything locally.

Phillip J Fry
9th April 2009, 11:54 PM
I was allways told never to trust a Ho

LOL.....NICE! :lol

daics3522
10th April 2009, 12:00 AM
LOL.....NICE! :lol

I have a signwriter I deal with through work who prints them on adhesive vinyl for me for around $20 to $25 depending on size...........

See this THREAD (http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=19617&highlight=marquees) for some samples...........