PDA

View Full Version : mooncresta - what a man

bwodie
17th June 2006, 09:42 PM
hey guys
just wanted to make a quick post
mooncresta gve me a pm about my monitor problems and offered for me to ring him anytime for over the phone assistance.
had a quick chat to him, he came out to newcastle today from the central coast and fixed my machine for ****ing dirt cheap.
hes the ****ing man!
thank you very much for your help john
much appreciated :)

The Pinny Parlour
17th June 2006, 09:58 PM
Very nice gesture John. :)

Some great people around here. Willing to go out of their way to help.

Kudos John.

rottenpig
17th June 2006, 09:59 PM
edited - there's a guy here named john with the username mooncresta?

The Pinny Parlour
17th June 2006, 10:03 PM

Yeah I laughed. NOT the person your thinking though. Sorry, I'm thinking. :lol

rottenpig
17th June 2006, 10:08 PM
true! i was ready to open that can of whoopass sitting next to me.

Arcade King
17th June 2006, 10:24 PM
Hoorah for john

DKong
17th June 2006, 10:38 PM
Sure is a good vibe around here! A real Aussie place!

bwodie
18th June 2006, 01:17 AM
haha no conversations about trivial names in my thread lol
seriously, one of the best things about being part of an aussie forum.. we can look after each other :)
i love this forum

Viper
18th June 2006, 08:35 AM

Yeah, just unfortunate coincidence they share the same first name and similar handle.

LOTR4U
18th June 2006, 09:00 AM
Yep, its a mighty fine forum. No jerks, scammers what have you.... yet :D Everyone helps out its a great little community we have and what us original peeps wanted from the very start. :D

mooncresta
20th June 2006, 06:49 PM
no probs bwodie any time.glad to help out.and thanks for the beer.how did you go with the other cab.
the difference between me and the other guy is i do care and like to help others out, been there to will leave it at that.
but its great to have a forum with top blokes,well some:D

Savage
20th June 2006, 07:59 PM
Hey, while everyone is feeling good, how bout someone come over my place and help me with my JPAC to Atomiswave cabinet problems I'm having!!!......
I'll pay with beer, pinball (game) Pool / snooker and lots of love, pat the dog, cats might even throw in the missus!!! even some $$$

4_ur_amusement
20th June 2006, 08:49 PM
that things called a video converter htey have it in stock at jaycar

bretty
20th June 2006, 09:07 PM
Hey, while everyone is feeling good, how bout someone come over my place and help me with my JPAC to Atomiswave cabinet problems I'm having!!!......
I'll pay with beer, pinball (game) Pool / snooker and lots of love, pat the dog, cats might even throw in the missus!!! even some $$$
Dont know anything about your cabinet problems but interested in your offer of beer pinball and missus.