PDA

View Full Version : couple of weird problems i cant figure out - 1066in1

lowlifefalcon
19th June 2008, 01:50 PM
I bought a 1066 in 1 board last year says ver 1.1 on board. i never got to it earlier due to personal problems. when i put it in my friends bad dudes machine. the screen was upside down. it was driving me crazy so we plugged it into his SNK mvs system and it came up fine. i dont get it. Plus, the board that is attached to the board to get to change video and settings etc. when i have that hooked up (with only the white cable) it doesnt do anything. what am i missing??i cant get into any settings at all. do i have a dip switch set wrong? i could load a game from the menu and plays fine. and cant figure out how to get back to the menu even though i think i have the dip switches set correctly. please help me with these few problems. i want to get a least 2 or 3 of these boards for my friends but want to solve these problems first.
thanks for the time.
:unsure

Fish Tales
19th June 2008, 01:53 PM
Welcome anyway!
:)

lowlifefalcon
19th June 2008, 02:30 PM
thanks, glad to be here. i see some good info so far. except for the problems that im having. :confused:

RaMpAgE
19th June 2008, 02:44 PM
Are you sure you were holding your tongue right? because sometimes if its not you will get this happening. :)

seriously though maybe his cabinet is the problem no the board.

shooter
19th June 2008, 03:24 PM
i think the monitor is mounted upside down ? :P

XiTaU
19th June 2008, 04:24 PM
yeah monitor is upside down on the bad dudes cab and you have just got the rotate monitor dip on.

Prof
20th June 2008, 02:14 PM
or swap the yoke wires around