PDA

View Full Version : Yay me!

Orlando Ortiz
13th June 2006, 12:11 PM
Hello there ;)

Just thought it'd be nice to introduce myself. I'm Orlando, from Brazil, and I've signed up because Berty recommended me this site.

I've been collecting arcade stuff for a while, and I'm really into fighting games of all sorts (LMK if you got any FS or FT!).

Here's my list of arcade stuff: www.roarvgm.com

I hope I can be of help regarding tech stuff, restoration advice, etc etc etc.

Welp, that's it ;-)

Thanks!

Berty
13th June 2006, 12:14 PM
Hey Mate!

we want pics of your stuff!!

TheYellowDart
13th June 2006, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the board!

We're good company. The sort your mother warned you to stay away from in primary school. The best sort! :evil

While I have your attention I may as well go about recruiting you into the MGL, the MAME Gaming League. Joooooooin us, ooooone of us.

Ric
13th June 2006, 12:16 PM
Hey there Oralndo

do you have any of the Brazilian TAITO pinballs that were Williams Clones? if so some pics would be appreciated.

welcome

Ric

LOTR4U
13th June 2006, 12:33 PM
Hello there ;)

Just thought it'd be nice to introduce myself. I'm Orlando, from Brazil, and I've signed up because Berty recommended me this site.

I've been collecting arcade stuff for a while, and I'm really into fighting games of all sorts (LMK if you got any FS or FT!).

Here's my list of arcade stuff: www.roarvgm.com

I hope I can be of help regarding tech stuff, restoration advice, etc etc etc.

Welp, that's it ;-)

Thanks!

Welcome :D

Orlando Ortiz
13th June 2006, 12:50 PM
Hey there Oralndo

do you have any of the Brazilian TAITO pinballs that were Williams Clones? if so some pics would be appreciated.

welcome

Ric

Lots of pics of those @ www.ipdb.org and www.pinballclube.com.br :-)

I've had some Taito pins... you far, they break. You sneeze, they break. So now I got Fish Tales and T2, two nice Williams pinballs that do break, but not when you sneeze.

The Pinny Parlour
13th June 2006, 01:00 PM
Welcome to the site mate. :)

Enjoy yourself around here.

But come next Monday night. Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi Go the roos.

Arcade King
13th June 2006, 06:24 PM
Welcome. How is old Blanka these days?