PDA

View Full Version : 100 in 1 gameboard

adz02
10th June 2006, 09:12 PM
hey all,
fantastic forum you have here, it was recommended to me by an arcade guy here in melbourne who said someone here might be able to solve my problem.
i recently purchased a 100 in 1 gameboard suitable for a jamma harness. i know these things can be difficult to set up and without knowing a great deal about arcade machine's......i need some help. i had hoped that i would plug it into my harness and it would work (stupid i know), so, i was wondering if anyone knew a person in the melbourne area who might be able to help me with such a problem, keeping in mind the 100 in 1 is a bit different to most standard boards. any other information about the 100 in1 eg. "these boards are notorious for this and you are wasting your time" would be much appreciated.
cheers

The Pinny Parlour
10th June 2006, 09:20 PM
G'day adz02,

Welcome to Aussie Arcade mate. :)

Enjoy the forums.

I'm sure some Melbournian will be able to chime in shortly and offer some assistance.

Regards,
Ian

staceyamusements
10th June 2006, 11:04 PM
Thats right Ian.Where are you in Melbourne?I am situated in Malvern East.May be i can help you.

Prof
11th June 2006, 07:51 AM
Errr, all those x in 1 pcb's, (ack, *cough*).
They should just plug in and work on jamma stuff. Thats what there sesigned to do. You shouldn't have any problems at all.

Anly this is, there might be a dip switch for screen res. Should have come with some sort of instruction sheet or manual.

Otherwise, you might have been had. Possibillity, I know, but does happen

adz02
11th June 2006, 01:24 PM
Thats right Ian.Where are you in Melbourne?I am situated in Malvern East.May be i can help you.
I'm in seaford, but i get down that way quite a bit so i'd be happy to bring the board or machine to you, or if you can make the trip i'd be happy to pay you for you time of course.
thanks.

adz02
11th June 2006, 01:28 PM
Errr, all those x in 1 pcb's, (ack, *cough*).
They should just plug in and work on jamma stuff. Thats what there sesigned to do. You shouldn't have any problems at all.

Anly this is, there might be a dip switch for screen res. Should have come with some sort of instruction sheet or manual.

Otherwise, you might have been had. Possibillity, I know, but does happen
it is hard to know, but i did get some sort of picture up and tried the reset button etc so i'm guessing my machine/harness needs some adjusting.

staceyamusements
11th June 2006, 06:00 PM
I'm in seaford, but i get down that way quite a bit so i'd be happy to bring the board or machine to you, or if you can make the trip i'd be happy to pay you for you time of course.
thanks.
Pm sent.