PDA

View Full Version : Who has the most consoles

Virgil Tracy
30th October 2005, 08:05 PM
Well time to show off your collection, list all of the consoles you currently own

Berty
30th October 2005, 08:40 PM
Okay,

White Sega Saturn fully boxed with Mod Chip and JVC/Victor VCD unit
Japanese Sega Mega Drive Boxed with region switch
Sega Dreamcast Clear Pink Hello Kitty Ltd Edition (boxed and complete)
Regular Sega DC
Satin Silver PS2 with 60Gb HDD
Gamecube with Broadband Adapter and SD Loader.
SNES

+ plus a bunch of "spare" consoles that i use for parts. I must post some pics

Arcade King
30th October 2005, 08:41 PM
Does past collections count :(

Berty
30th October 2005, 08:43 PM
If past collections cound then i would have a crap load more. I used to work in a video game store and whenever something cool got traded in i always got first dibbs on it. I used to have a fully boxed japanese n64, as well as the various limited edition colors. Used to have the crystal clear xbox, used to have two sega cd's (the first model) plus a genesis to go with it.

I sold alot of it when i moved into arcade gaming though. I think that is what alot of ppl do?

Virgil Tracy
30th October 2005, 08:56 PM

No!!! shit it has that painfull minimum 10 char limit

CampKrusty
30th October 2005, 09:30 PM

Well i've had every system that ever came out in aust + a few overseas (i think) (yes including the hanimex ping pong before atari)... I think my fav was the neo geo cart. I remember forking out $450 for samuri showdown, man wasn't that the most expensive cart i ever brought. I also had the 3DO which horde was one of my fav games.
:cool:

Berty
30th October 2005, 10:19 PM
I still have one of those hanimex things, ill have to see if it still works, (it had like eleven games in it right, but they were basically all pong?)

The Pinny Parlour
30th October 2005, 10:31 PM
NOT ME! :rolleyes:

CampKrusty
31st October 2005, 12:08 AM
I still have one of those hanimex things, ill have to see if it still works, (it had like eleven games in it right, but they were basically all pong?)

Yeah i think so...I think mine was blue shaped like a rectangle.

Family Guy
31st October 2005, 08:01 AM
Hmm... off the top of my head..

NES, SNES, N64, Game cube
Gameboy orignial, colour and advanced.

Atari 2600, Lynx

Sega master system, Mega drive, 32x, Mega cd
Saturn, DC, Game gear

PS1, PS2, XBOX

Probably a few i'm forgetting, pretty much everything sold in OZ. Neo geo was one i always wanted but was too expensive, hence the reason i bought my first arcade machine with 1 slot :)

Two Dads
31st October 2005, 10:55 AM
Dam, must of had deprived child hood, had stuff all, but at the old's house still have original pong game that came out in the 70's I think plus another we found at markets and the ol' faithful atari 2600..
The pong game we got also has the gun for a pretty basic shooting game it had built into it..
But somehow we got a pinny when I was about 10 so suppose that took the edge off game systems for me..

Family Guy
31st October 2005, 11:40 AM
Dam, must of had deprived child hood, had stuff all

Nah not really, better off not having much of this crap if you can't balance your life as well. I've always been into my games, but i've never let it impact on the rest of my life. Always been really into sport etc. My brother on the other hand is the sort that will sit in a dark room and play to all hours of the night and you couldn't drag him out of his room even if you tried.

Mickey Juice
31st October 2005, 01:48 PM
Nah not really, better off not having much of this crap if you can't balance your life as well. I've always been into my games, but i've never let it impact on the rest of my life.

Unless it's a really good game ;)
I went missing for a week when Half-Life 2 came out :D

But you're right, Im a big gamer but I nver let them take over my life. Im still into my sport etc I only ever had an Atari when I was at school, so my school life was never really affected.. though I do remember playing Half-life and Duke3D instead of studying in yr 12 :)

But somehow we got a pinny when I was about 10 so suppose that took the edge off game systems for me..

That's pretty cool! I bet you're friends loved you!
I'm 23 and people are impressed when I tell them I have a pinny!

Family Guy
31st October 2005, 02:51 PM
Unless it's a really good game
I went missing for a week when Half-Life 2 came out

I agree there have been times when i have been like that. When i was playing final fantasy i was playing it for hours a day, till i had a dummy spit at it lol. But even then i was playing it at like 10pm when there was nothing better to do.

Sort of funny, people will just mention to me that there computer is stuffed or something and i will offer to fix it. And they will be like 'what the f' do you know about computers?' And i will be like 'Ah i have a degree in computer science.' I think that's the way to be, that i don't mention any of that stuff to people that arn't into it.

Virgil Tracy
31st October 2005, 08:14 PM
OKay here we go

NES
Sega Mega Drive
Nintendo 64
Dreamcast
Playstation
Playstation 2
X box
Jakks Pacific Pacman TV game

Looks like Family guy has the lead :cool:

Family Guy
31st October 2005, 08:24 PM
Woo hoo!

Must be someone out there that has more then me.

Some stuff that i am missing. Atari 7800, Atari jaguar and cd, Neo Geo aes and cd, neo geo pocket, 3do. Just to name a few.

I stopped collecting console stuff and moved onto arcade stuff when i actually had the chance to buy all that sort of stuff on ebay. Last console stuff i bought was a whole heap of mega cd games.

Viper
31st October 2005, 08:44 PM
NeoGeo Pocket! Lik-Sang has them brand new for peanuts:
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=176&products_id=3270&

What I want though is the new GP2X, the successor of the GP32:
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=126&products_id=7728&

Mickey Juice
31st October 2005, 08:47 PM
Atari 2600 (2x 6 switcher woodies, 1x 4 switcher, 1x Darth Vader, 7x Juniors (one with 128 games built in)
Intellivision
Genesis (Mki & II)
Sega Master System (Mk i & ii)
Nes x3
Snes x4
Lynx (mk i &ii)
2x Game and Watches
Game Boy
Game Boy Advance
Dreamcast
PSX
Hanimex system
a few pong clones
DickSmith home computer
C64

NeoGeo Pocket! Lik-Sang has them brand new for peanuts:
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=176&products_id=3270&
What I want though is the new GP2X, the successor of the GP32:
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=126&products_id=7728&

Nice one bruvva!

Viper
31st October 2005, 08:49 PM
And please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't know this existed:
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=210&products_id=7805&

Arcade King
31st October 2005, 08:52 PM
Last edited by Mickey Juice : 1 Minute Ago at 08:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

God i love that thing

Family Guy
31st October 2005, 08:52 PM
I probably should also to that list:
The alimight commodore 64, both the bread box and new style systems.
A few game watches (Donkey kong 2 etc)
A couple pong clones

Also i should note that most of this stuff i bought in it's prime or there abouts, the nes and saturn were really the only ones i went back and bought later.

I actually did buy a neo geo pocket of ebay for like $30, but then the A-hole screwed me over and wouldn't send it to me :mad:

Virgil Tracy
31st October 2005, 09:00 PM
And please tell me I'm not the only one who didn't know this existed:
http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=210&products_id=7805&

Okay I won't

Viper
31st October 2005, 09:05 PM
All the Neo-Geo pockets I saw on eBay (when I was looking) were mono not colour.

Time for a laugh.

Currently I own:
Sega Saturn
Sega Megadrive I
Original mono GameBoy
Famicon Clone (you know those x in 1 clones. This ones shaped like a PS2)
Donkey Kong & Oil Panic Game and Watch
Namco 5in1 v2 (Ms Pac Man, Galaga etc.)

That's it. Have owned:
Pong (the one with the light gun)
Atari 2600
C64
Playstation
GameBoy Colour

I don't currently own nor do I want (have even given specific instructions to wife never to buy as gift) either a PS2 or XBox.

I also don't play PC games. The only PC game I currently own is the Atari Anniversary edition.

Okay I won't

Bugger!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadMikeAU
31st October 2005, 09:22 PM
Currently I own...

Sega SC3000 (x2 - 1 stripped for parts)
Sega Master System I (PALx2, US x1)
Sega Master System II (I believe I have one, at least, lying around somwheres)
Sega Game Gear (Screen only displays half of the picture. Weird I know)
Sega Mega Drive I
Sega Mega Drive II
Sega Mega CD II
Sega Mega 32X
Sega Saturn (x2)
NES (Never fired it up...very proud of that)
Atari 2600 (Busted)
Telesports Super 6 (dont ask)
Sega Teradrive (Megadrive on an ISA card !!!)

Most of these I bought in last few years for a song.

Family Guy
31st October 2005, 09:26 PM
All the Neo-Geo pockets I saw on eBay (when I was looking) were mono not colour.
I won this auction for next to nothing, like $30 with a game. Anyway i think the guy was expecting more like $150 for it. So he wouldn't send me the thing or give me my money back. One of only a few times i have been screwed over on ebay. Probably about 3 out of 100 odd transactions.

I don't really play ps2 or xbox. They sit in my brothers room. Only games i was midly interested in on them were, halo, outrun 2(for about half a day) and grand turismo.

When it comes to pc games, only 2 i really play are generally and total soccer. Which are both like 5mb freeware games.

I really started losing interest in games when they started going 3d. I was into the first generation of 3d games, duke nukem (One of my fav games of all time, but only the demo, the first 3 levels are the only good ones which i played to death :) ) , descent etc then i lost interest.

Most of these I bought in last few years for a song.

When i bought mine, they were still for sale in retail shops but they were on the way out, so i would pick up all the games and consoles for nothing. I really have a problem paying more then $20 for a console game lol.

MadMikeAU
1st November 2005, 12:40 AM
The Mega CD II I got for $5 IIRC ($20 with postage) as a non working unit. I had to replace the power socket and the fuse and now shes apples.

The 32X I got for $20 because it didnt have the link cable. BTW they were going on ebay for about $90 with the cable at that time, so the cable must be worth $70 !!! LMAO. I won a 32X from USA for US$10 that had the cable and asked seller to just send me the cable and they can flog off the 32X itself to cover postage. Seller jumped at that. Still waaaaaaaay in front. ;)

Family Guy
1st November 2005, 07:58 AM
I've still got a brand new 32X sitting in the box. Curious to find out what it would be worth on ebay. I'd like to sell it but i would want a decent amount for it.

sairuk
1st November 2005, 09:32 AM
hrrm, FG let me know how much you want for that 32x, i'm after one

pong clone telesport iirc
tempest 'programmable tv game'
coleco
a2600 'plastics'
sms1
sms2
snes
smd 1 (pal and jap) few of these
smd 2 ... alot of these
mcd2
game gear
neogeo pocket
gba
psx x2
saturn
n64
saturn
dc plain pal white x2
gc
xbox
ps2

i know i'm forgetting something but oh well

MadMikeAU
1st November 2005, 09:48 AM
I've still got a brand new 32X sitting in the box. Curious to find out what it would be worth on ebay. I'd like to sell it but i would want a decent amount for it.

I have seen these go for $90-$150 on ebay.

Family Guy
1st November 2005, 10:25 AM
I have seen these go for $90-$150 on ebay.
That sounds about right.

Argh, i don't know what i have done with it. I found the box, the cable, power supply and manual are all still wrapped in the original plastic, but no console :confused:

Let me keep looking, i know i have it somewhere.

Mickey Juice
1st November 2005, 10:47 AM
Also i should note that most of this stuff i bought in it's prime or there abouts, the nes and saturn were really the only ones i went back and bought later.

Almost all my consoles were bought when the systems were dying or from thrift shops for next to nothing. The only one I got new was my 2600 for xmas, and I bought a GBA brand new.
I wouldnt mind buying a GameCube, mainly for games like MonkeyBall and Pikmin, just fun games and some good multiplayer games.
I wouldnt mind a modded xbox, (mainly for Burnout3) but the majority of my gaming is done on the PC.

Family Guy
1st November 2005, 10:57 AM
The reason i didn't buy a saturn at the time, was that it shared most of the games with playstation but the conversions wern't as good. There was only a few exclusive games that i really wanted on saturn like daytona and sega rally, thats why i only got my saturn a few years back.

Nes on the otherhand, i was just a hardcore sega fan at the time and nintendo was the enemy, so wasn't until the whole microsoft vs sony war that i went back and bought most of the nintendo stuff (like my beautifully ugly nintendo vs cab :) ).

Argh still can't find that 32x, i found another 32x box but no console? Driving me crazy trying to work out what i would have done with it.

MadMikeAU
5th November 2005, 04:56 AM
The reason i didn't buy a saturn at the time, was that it shared most of the games with playstation but the conversions wern't as good. There was only a few exclusive games that i really wanted on saturn like daytona and sega rally, thats why i only got my saturn a few years back.
Nes on the otherhand, i was just a hardcore sega fan at the time and nintendo was the enemy, so wasn't until the whole microsoft vs sony war that i went back and bought most of the nintendo stuff (like my beautifully ugly nintendo vs cab :) ).
Argh still can't find that 32x, i found another 32x box but no console? Driving me crazy trying to work out what i would have done with it.

You wouldn't have a spacer for the 32X/Megadrive2 would you? (The extra moulding that went between them)

Family Guy
5th November 2005, 09:36 AM
In my rummaging around, i wasn't able to find that new 32x i was after.
But what i did find was another 32x console only. This was a used one which is complete (and i think works), except it doesn't have the metal sheilding for it.(See down the bottom of the cart how it's open)

My brother and i used to have a display cabinet for all our consoles, so we had this one open showing the inside of a 32x/megadrive.

If you want to offer me a price on this one (not expecting much), your more then welcome too.

360heelflip
5th November 2005, 10:35 PM
I've had every console you can think (except for a few obscure japanese consoles) of and have done HEAPS of importing. I have the US XBOX 360 coming in a few weeks, hope it will be worth it :unsure My fave console of all-time would have to be the NEO-GEO AES :)

http://usera.imagecave.com/360heelflip/DSC00044.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/360heelflip/DSC00045.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/360heelflip/DSC00046.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/360heelflip/DSC00049.JPG
http://usera.imagecave.com/360heelflip/DSC00050.JPG

The Pinny Parlour
5th November 2005, 11:03 PM
I don't own a PS1, PS2, Gamecube, Dreamcast, XBox. And probably never will.

BUT.....

I probably will buy a Nintendo Revolution when it comes out. I just love Nintendo.
They are inovators and the Revolution looks nice, has a unique controller and I'm sure the games will be original, (I hope) :D

Berty
5th November 2005, 11:33 PM
Hmm, im still deciding about next gen, i think that i will wait and see which console Resident Evil 5 will come out on.

360heelflip, very nice neo collection. :D

360heelflip
6th November 2005, 01:28 AM
Thanks mate :) My pride and joy :D I hope I've made the right choice importing the XBOX 360. I guess I'll find out soon enough. I imported the XBOX day 1 from the US and was happy then, hope that will be the same now. If not, will just sell it to get more Atomiswave and NEO gear :)

Stevo
7th November 2005, 09:35 PM
My collection is

Original Gameboy
Playstation
Atari 2600
Commodore 64
3 x Amiga 500
Amiga 2000hd
X-Box

Anyone want an Amiga 500 ;)

WOKA
7th November 2005, 09:37 PM
My first machine (gaming console..?) was a:

Sinclair ZX81 with 1k of RAM with a 16K RAM Pac.. If you had the 16k RAM Pac you were in, if you had 32k RAM pac you were rich..! :(

pocketmoney
11th November 2005, 07:15 PM
well you have all reminded me of many a blast from the past video game consoles I grew up with.. More importantly I feel very much at home in these pages.

Current consoles are

Sega Game-gear x4

gameboy colour/pocket

xbox

Vectrex

PS2

.. I am sure i have a few game and watch games around here somewhere too.

Virgil Tracy
13th November 2005, 04:37 PM
OKay here we go
NES
Sega Mega Drive
Nintendo 64
Dreamcast
Playstation
Playstation 2
X box
Jakks Pacific Pacman TV game
Looks like Family guy has the lead :cool:

New consoles added to my collection

Atari 2600 x2
Intellevision
Vectrex

catty
21st November 2005, 08:12 AM
Cool. Was getting in my car coming home from work last night(this morning 2am) tired and grumpy, and the present elves have left two big bags with a sega saturn and games on the front seat. Haven't tested it yet but it adds to, my ps 1 and 2,
2 x atari 2600,
2x 2800,
2 x mega drives,
vc 4000,
tempest(pong type),
a couple of hanimex (pong type),
I also have a boxed commodore 64.
Santa came early.:D

Mickey Juice
21st November 2005, 08:29 AM
Picked up 2x N64 and a PSX for $20

elvis
22nd November 2005, 11:54 AM
Not a huge collection by any means, but I have:

Sega MegaDrive (that won't play Sonic games - no idea what region this thing is)
Sega "Powerbase" converter (allows Sega Master System games to play on a MegaDrive - except for Wonderboy II, which was one of my favourites goddamnit)
Australian PAL SNES
Japanese NTSC Super Famicom
(Super Wildcard DX disk copier which works with both)
Nintendo Gameboy Advance (first gen - with the crap dark screen)
Australian PAL Sony Playstation (mod chipped)
Australian PAL Sega Dreamcast

I did have a Sega Master System II unit, but sold that eons ago (still wishing I hadn't).

And I don't know if it counts as a console, but I also have a Sega SG-1000. This was a keyboard/processor unit (much like a Commodore 64) with cartridge slot in the back. Games came on cart and tape (Vortex Blaster was my favourite!) and you could also write simple programs in Sega Basic. I haven't used the thing in years, mind you. It currently is in a cupboard somewhere buried at my folks' place. :)

Most consoles post-PSX came at a time while I was a full-time student, and simply didn't have two dollar coins to rub together, so I missed that whole phase. I'm looking at a PS2 now for the next thing to own, seeing as there are a lot of great Japanese titles like Mushihime Sama being pushed out, and finally avaialble at a decent price from places like Lik-Sang. Although I think I'd prefer a GP2X for portable MAME. :)

AsH_
22nd September 2006, 11:40 PM
NES
SNES
N64
Game Cube
Playstation
PSP
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advanced
Game Boy SP
DreamCast

t1ckt0ck
23rd September 2006, 02:33 AM
Xbox x 5 (yes, 5)
Sega Mega Drive x 3
PS2 x 2
GC x 2
PSONE x 2
PSX x 1
NDS x 1
GBA SP x 1
GBA x 2
SNES x 1
DC x 2
N64 x 1
GBC x 1
GB x 1

Not Matt
8th November 2006, 01:13 AM
Have only had a chance to read the 1st page as I'm heading to bed but here's what I can remember

Sega
SMS
SMD
SMD2 x 3
32x x 4
MCD2 x 3
Saturn x 2
Dreamcast
Game Gear x 2

Nintendo
NES x 2
Top loader NES
SNES
Gamecube
Game Boy
Game Boy Pocket
GBC
GBA
DS
GBA Micro

Sony
PSX
PsOne with LCD screen
PS2

Microsoft
Xbox

Atari
Lynx 2

That should be it, doesn't feel like it though, ah well.... I'm a bit of a console gamer I guess you could say

kramer
8th November 2006, 01:30 AM
alien invasion,
tomy pacman,
commodore 64 with crudload of games, printer, tape drive, disk drive, 2x psu etc. oh and of course a 1084s ;)
master system ( the original one)
snes x2
playstation x2
DC
n64

that's probably about it for now.

Roxbury
8th November 2006, 07:04 AM
Heres me & my GF:

Sega:
4 x SMS2
1 x Game Gear (not working)
1 x Boxed Megadrive (Altered beast pack)
1 x Megadrive 2
1 x MegaCD (Tray Loading)
1 x Boxed Saturn, couple more loose ones
1 x Grey Jap Saturn
1 x White Jap Modchip Saturn
1 x Boxed Dreamcast

Sony:
1 x PS1 (This one my GF bought for $800 when it first came out!!!)
1 x PSOne modded
1 x PS2 Singstar Pack (Console & everything)
1 x PS2 Modded

Nintendo:
1 x Gameboy
1 x Boxed NES, 3 x loose
1 x Boxed SNES, 2 x loose
1 x Modded SNES
1 x American SNES
1 x Boxed N64
1 x Pokemon N64
1 x Jap N64
1 x Boxed GameCube
2 x Pokemon Mini
A few Game and Watches
2 x Gameboy Advance SP
1 x Pokemon Gameboy Advance SP
1 x DS
1 x DS Lite
1 x Wii on preorder!!!!!!

Atari:
1 x 2600 (Black)
1 x 2600 (Woodgrain)
1 x 2600 (Junior)
1 x Lynx II

Intellivision:
4 x loose Intellivisions

Coleco:
1 x Colecovision

Microsoft:
XBox

A few Commodore 64s, Amiga 1200, 6 Plug and Play TV games (Pac Man etc)

Heaps of peripherals, and about 800 games or so, probably 90% boxed & complete.

WANTED: PC Engine, Jap SMS1, 32X

elvis
8th November 2006, 07:16 AM
Nice collection Roxbury! Shame you're all the way down in Tassie. Your pad would make for a great meet spot!

Roxbury
8th November 2006, 07:27 AM
Yeah I've had a few good parties, although you do need to put up with me on Singstar!!

elvis
8th November 2006, 09:03 AM
Yeah I've had a few good parties, although you do need to put up with me on Singstar!!
My missus is a huge SingStar fan, and always makes me play. Sounds like someone strangling a cat when I get up on the mike. :(

Ric
8th November 2006, 09:38 AM
now that is a video i think we need to see!

bwodie
8th November 2006, 09:51 AM
now that is a video i think we need to see!

i could not agree more
what songs are yours/her favs elvis

Not Matt
8th November 2006, 01:20 PM
WANTED: 32X

Can probably help you out with that, I've got 4 ranging in quality from loose missing the connector cable to new and sealed.

I'll get in touch with you once i'm finished with uni over the next couple days.

Roxbury
8th November 2006, 01:40 PM
My missus is a huge SingStar fan, and always makes me play. Sounds like someone strangling a cat when I get up on the mike. :(

My Girlfriend is a huge fan too. She is a very good singer, although after parties she does get sick of people saying "You should go on Australian Idol" :sm1:

cavanor
8th November 2006, 01:54 PM
US Snes, N64, Gamecube, DS, Wii fully preordered
Jap Megadrive, White Saturn, Dreamcast,
PS1, PS2, PSP
Goldstar 3do
PC Engine DUO-RX
Xbox, Xbox 360
Atari Classics
C64

Thats me done :)

elvis
8th November 2006, 02:04 PM
i could not agree more
what songs are yours/her favs elvis
My missus is all about pop. Whether it's modern Top-40 crap or oldschool Madonna and whatnot. She's good at all of it. Always scores up in the 9000's somewhere.

The stuff I like will never appear on SingStar, but the stuff I score best at (note: my best score ever is around 5000 or something equally as pitiful) is generally stuff like Run DMC on whatever disk that is, or the 80's rock stuff where you don't need to be able to sing in key or hold a tone for very long. :)

And no, there will be no videos. Nobody deserves that sort of torture.

Foot
8th November 2006, 02:17 PM
Go on, do it, then post it on You-Tube "Elvis on SingStar" or "Elvis sings the Classics" or some shit like that. Should get millions of hits...

Crafty
8th November 2006, 02:38 PM
Go on, do it, then post it on You-Tube "Elvis on SingStar" or "Elvis sings the Classics" or some shit like that. Should get millions of hits...

Even a recording contract :lol

elvis
8th November 2006, 03:47 PM
Even a recording contract :lol
Ha. If those useless cookie-cutter Idol morons can do it, anyone can! :lol

Sutekh
8th November 2006, 08:45 PM
Here goes:

NES (toaster) with replaced 72pin connector
SNES (practically new)
Sega Master System 1
Sega MegaDrive 1
Atari Jaguar
Atari 2600 (vader + 4 sw/woody)
Xbox (used for media centre only)
Atari Lynx 1 and II (w/2 x carry case)
Nintendo DS Lite (black)

All in the 'games room' (converted garage) with my MAME arcade, couch and beanbag. Not console but my Atari ST sits next to me with its 12" monitor on top, along side my PC with twin 19" LCDs :D

Various games for all. Wouldn't mind a Saturn at some point, and a Jag CD-ROM if I don't have to give a kidney for one. Neo-Geo AES when I win the lottery to spend on the games.

cazanth1
29th November 2006, 08:25 PM
atari 2600
sega master system
super nintendo
psx 1
psx 2
non working commodore 64
game boy advance

mamejay
30th November 2006, 10:23 AM
Atari 2600 4 switch
Dreamcast (Just won it - Very happy)
2 X XBOX's
PS1
Amiga with cd and hard drive add on (If you count this)

rottenpig
30th November 2006, 10:37 AM
at the moment -

hanimex
nintendo
master system 2
mega drive 2 x 2
super nintendo x 2
saturn
dreamcast with everything
playstation x 2
PSone
ps2

just sold like 3 months ago-

gamecube with 5 games 4 $220
xbox with 16 games 4 $350
gameboy advance with 7 games 4 $200
n64 with 13 games 5 controllers 4 $180 i think it was

The Pinny Parlour
30th November 2006, 01:07 PM
1 x Binatone PONG (colour)

Ric
30th November 2006, 01:08 PM
i would say Jesus would have the most consoles

Prof
30th November 2006, 09:00 PM
1 x Binatone PONG (colour)

Yeah, BLACK and WHITE

:tomato

Pempoii
7th December 2006, 12:54 AM
uhhhhh..
atari 2600jr
3 nes's
snes, us snes jap sfc
famicom clones - one lookes like ps one,, megadrive, a keyboard with cart slot and one shaped like slim ps2
2 brick gameboys, 1 gb pocket, 1 gb color, gb micro
psp, ps1(fried lol), ps, ps2 phat
dreamcast, megadrive, sms2
xbox, 2 n64
Game Park GP32
odessy 2
aussie saturn with round buttons, white jap saturn with round buttons