PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me..or...

DKong
7th June 2006, 12:23 AM
Just smoking and drinking an thinking..dangerous combo I know..but do you reckon the massive surge of home entertainment is due to the fact that we can now now do it better at home?? BTW I enjoy having a smoke and this new smoking reform stops me especially when its sud zero outside..

DKong
7th June 2006, 12:24 AM
sud=sub

Arcade King
7th June 2006, 06:07 AM
http://www.aussiearcade.com/images/steelpurple/buttons/edit.gif ;)

LOTR4U
7th June 2006, 09:47 AM
Just smoking and drinking an thinking..dangerous combo I know..but do you reckon the massive surge of home entertainment is due to the fact that we can now now do it better at home?? BTW I enjoy having a smoke and this new smoking reform stops me especially when its sud zero outside..

I dunno what you just said kid.... but..... You SPECIAL :cry :cry :cry

DKong
7th June 2006, 10:44 AM
Yeah had a few last night...:redface
but I don't think I will edit it..just to remind me not to post when I am tanked:D

rottenpig
7th June 2006, 12:16 PM

yes, i think you're right. some people have to travel up to an hour and a half just to go to the cinema's and even if it's only half an hour, why travel when you can stay at home. also, the film quality at cinema's is pathetic. they don't clean anything. i don't want to fork out $14 to see a new movie complete with hundreds of big ass black spots flickering all over the screen. and half the cinema's have bullshit sound too.

Davefjedi
7th June 2006, 12:28 PM
but I don't think I will edit it..just to remind me not to post when I am tanked:D
there is no better time to post i do it and laugh the next day and think man what the hell were you thinking :cool:

OzStick
7th June 2006, 03:03 PM

Agree - we are once again separating into tribes and have the Internet to thank for it.

With the right set of circumstances, if you remain in good health there is no reason to leave the comfort of your own home/property to do ANYTHING.

Us humans are the most social of all animals and it definitely is not a good thing, but then how else can you avoid the ignorance, arrogance and intolerance being displayed out there??? All I know if that it's safer to be at home.

LOTR4U
7th June 2006, 03:30 PM

Hey my finniest material has come from when Im have tanked, just ask Micro.

revolt
10th June 2006, 02:12 AM
i don't want to fork out $14 to see a new movie complete with hundreds of big ass black spots flickering all over the screen. and half the cinema's have bullshit sound too.

Haha, I totally agree. I had not been to the cinema in about 6 months, but went last week because I had a free ticket voucher. I couldn't believe how BAD the picture quality (and to a lesser degree the sound) was after viewing HDTV / upscaling dvd movies for the past few months.

I am getting a Samsung CRT RP "HD" tv next week that can only do a little over 576p, but it still looks TONS better than the cinema.

DKong
10th June 2006, 02:52 AM
:badgrin tanked again

Shock_And_Awe
10th June 2006, 08:29 AM
:badgrin tanked again
hehehe Right that's it, I'm hitting it hard tonight and will be back on this thread in mmmm say 12 hours :lol