PDA

View Full Version : WMA Tags

acejas
11th May 2008, 10:29 PM
Sorry admins but I didnt know what section to put this under - move at discretion

OK Ive been trying out some new Jukebox software - ended up back at SK Jukebox

My problem (with all software tried) is that with some wma files they have incorrect tagging. Some dude who made juke software stated somewhere he didnt support wma becuase of its 'proprietary' tagging.

I run Tag & Rename and all looks good. When I run "juke" software I might have an album where one file exists differently and thus creates a new album.

Ive tried deleting all tag information and re - inputting but same result.

Anyone know of a program? Saw some OCX controls but cant be farked with wrappers - and ive had a few bourbs

cheers
Jas

GIBO
12th May 2008, 12:06 AM
Right click on file,properties ,summary,change the name and then click OK

acejas
12th May 2008, 07:42 AM
Thanks mate for that....still didnt work. Ill have to do more investigating

Fish Tales
12th May 2008, 07:57 AM
you can convert the files with an appropriate program
:unsure

acejas
12th May 2008, 08:23 AM
yeah thanks mate...too much hassle
looks like the filenames have some corruption. If I rename them I dont seem to have problems

Brad
12th May 2008, 08:27 AM
If you use dbPoweramp it's not a hassle to convert them at all. Do them all at once. I made sure that I converted any WMA files I had to MP3 this way

Brad

David_AVD
12th May 2008, 10:10 AM
:hijack: I've just added wma support to Aussie Juke. Will release the new version soon.

acejas
12th May 2008, 02:13 PM
If you use dbPoweramp it's not a hassle to convert them at all. Do them all at once. I made sure that I converted any WMA files I had to MP3 this way

Brad

Bloody awesome mate. Love the batch converter and with all teh plugins

thanks again mate

Brad
12th May 2008, 03:10 PM
No prob. The plugin system is beautiful too.

Now back to David's thread hijack ;)

Brad