PDA

View Full Version : Arcade News - KOF XI in Chinatown, Sydney.

TSC
13th November 2005, 12:09 PM
Didn't know where else to post this so I figured it would come under General Arcade - maybe mods you might want to create a sub forum for Arcade News or something.

Anyway, I have KOF XI up and running in Chinatown at the moment. I'm getting more Japanese cabinets in at this location either this week or next once we have made room for them in the shop and will be running them like this:

1] KOF XI - Running on a "Versus" City head-to-head cabinet
2] SF3 3rd Strike - Running on a "Versus City" head-to-head cabinet
3] Super Street Fighter II Turbo - Running on an "Astro City" single cabinet
4] KOF 98/02 - Running on an "Astro City" single cabinet

All cabinets are/will be fitted with brand new Sanwa sticks and buttons.

KOF XI location:
"May Chan Hiong"
Shop 406
Sussex St,
Chinatown
SYDNEY 2000

Opening hours:
Mon-Thu: 9am-11pm
Fri-Sat: 9am-1am
Sun: 9am-11pm

Other details:
Cabinet: Sega "Versus City" head-to-head system
Joysticks: Brand New 100% SANWA [Authentic Japanese]
Cost: $1=1 Credit

Check it out!

rottenpig
18th November 2005, 01:19 PM
do you guys think we should start up another thread like on the old site where people were listing a few sweet machines at there local arcades so everyone could check them out?

i thought it was probably the best thread there and it hasn't been started here yet. it was cool cause most of us only visit a couple of arcade places around our area and it's always good to take a 1 - 2 hour trip to a new place with some new games to play.

i have a few places that weren't listed on the old site

what does everyone reckon?

Berty
18th November 2005, 01:47 PM
yeah i can start one up again. If ppl have got pics of there local arcades and what games they have got then send me a pm as i can host images if needed for the site.

rottenpig
18th November 2005, 02:02 PM
sounds sweet. it may take me around 2 weeks 2 get some pics but i can start listing and then add them