PDA

View Full Version : Second Pin Already On The Cards!

wingtipvortex
1st May 2008, 10:25 PM
Hey, The missus played TAF in Launceston on our days up there, and now shes hooked completly! I have to agree that its a great all round game and im wondering what id be looking at for one in decent/playable condition? The prices ive seen tend to vary a little, is around 3kish good? And for that price, what should i expect?

LOTR4U
1st May 2008, 10:46 PM
Hey, The missus played TAF in Launceston on our days up there, and now shes hooked completly! I have to agree that its a great all round game and im wondering what id be looking at for one in decent/playable condition? The prices ive seen tend to vary a little, is around 3kish good? And for that price, what should i expect?

I recon 3kish will get you a whole lot of trouble but hey maybe you will get lucky :unsure

wingtipvortex
1st May 2008, 10:58 PM
I recon 3kish will get you a whole lot of trouble but hey maybe you will get lucky :unsure
Thanks mate, What sort of trouble would come with that? I only ask because i really dont know what condition it would be in for that kind of dollars. Are there common probs with them? Also, what kind of dollars am i really looking at for one without dramas? Thanks.

bwodie
1st May 2008, 11:01 PM
as always its how long is a peice of string
hard to say without being in front of the machine. If there is very little mansion wear, no cracking, no magnet burn, book case intact you could pay up to $4500 (even more if it has been completely shopped)
with a little mansion wear etc 3500-4000
With issues, unshopped and wear you COULd get away with 3k
IMO!

domehead
2nd May 2008, 04:02 AM
Thanks mate, What sort of trouble would come with that? I only ask because i really dont know what condition it would be in for that kind of dollars. Are there common probs with them? Also, what kind of dollars am i really looking at for one without dramas? Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Addams-Family-Pinball-Machine_W0QQitemZ330231189655QQihZ014QQcategoryZ39 45QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i sold this pin, its going for 3800, plays very nicely as it was shopped out by an AA member. Playfield has some wear, not a bad price though