PDA

View Full Version : 4 Player Pong

wingtipvortex
20th April 2008, 10:44 PM
Just thought id ask this question. I bought a 4 player pong cocktail for 18 dollars back in 97 which wasnt working. Dont know what was wrong with it, and back then i really had no idea about fixing these things at all (still dont). So i gave it to a place called eco salv in launceston as i was moving interstate. My question is, was i a fool not to hang on to this? and what would these be worth in working or non working order today? Ive always wondered thats all.

DKong
21st April 2008, 09:09 AM
Just thought id ask this question. I bought a 4 player pong cocktail for 18 dollars back in 97 which wasnt working. Dont know what was wrong with it, and back then i really had no idea about fixing these things at all (still dont). So i gave it to a place called eco salv in launceston as i was moving interstate. My question is, was i a fool not to hang on to this? and what would these be worth in working or non working order today? Ive always wondered thats all.

:cry If only I had been at Eco Salv that day (I live in Launceston) Hard to put a value on it, but I know it is worth more than what they would of sold it for :cry
Where abouts did you buy it from originally?

wingtipvortex
21st April 2008, 07:57 PM
there was a bunch of lads that all lived together, i didnt really know them but i met them through a friend. I was at there house and i asked if the game worked and this guy said " it worked the other day but someone spilled bong water through it, and now it dosnt". He said i could have it, but i insisted that i give him something, so he said, 18 dollars will do. I laughed and said, ok. And the rest is history. But ive picked up some cool things from eco salv in my time.

Hewitson
22nd April 2008, 12:56 PM
I was at there house and i asked if the game worked and this guy said " it worked the other day but someone spilled bong water through it, and now it dosnt".
:lol