PDA

View Full Version : Arcade sideart!!!!!!

PARRA
13th April 2008, 07:20 PM
Where in OZ do they design and make sideart for arcade units! It's like searching for a needle in a hay stack, anyone wanna go halvies in a buisness !!!!!!!. DOES ANYONE HAVE A SET OF OPERATION WOLF SIDEART I WILL PAY CA$H......:rolleyes

spacies
13th April 2008, 07:23 PM
Over here in NZ!

Bahahahaaaaaaa.

arcadus
13th April 2008, 07:28 PM
Bahahahaaaaaaa.

Excited sheep? :D

spacies
13th April 2008, 07:29 PM
All our sheep get exported to OZ (for some reason)

Arcade King
13th April 2008, 07:33 PM
All our sheep get exported to OZ (for some reason)

Yeah we take them in because they were sexually abused by you guys.

PARRA
13th April 2008, 07:57 PM
Don't eat lamb, Bro! Still does'nt answer the question:unsure

acejas
13th April 2008, 08:10 PM
you got pics of side art?

Ballypinball
13th April 2008, 08:13 PM
well my guess is nobody supplies that type of artwork as it would breech Trademark and copyrights

having said that I am sure you can get your own made yourself to restore your game, however you will never be able to offer or sell copies to other people.

Lord-Data
13th April 2008, 09:23 PM
our sister company where I work (actually now owned by a common parent company, go figure) does art printing like this, and at quite reasonable prices. I've just had a CPO and marquee done, gints has ordered, but not yet received 2 marquees as well. They won't do so much in the design way, or offer you the images, but if you can provide vector artwork, they can print them. So any EPS/AI image format stuff, check www.localarcade.com and go from there. If you want some details on this company, just send me a PM! :)

steptoe
13th April 2008, 09:27 PM
kiwi is the one standing next to the UGG boots with a "FAT" in a shoe shop :D

dezbaz
13th April 2008, 11:37 PM
our sister company where I work (actually now owned by a common parent company, go figure) does art printing like this, and at quite reasonable prices. I've just had a CPO and marquee done, gints has ordered, but not yet received 2 marquees as well. They won't do so much in the design way, or offer you the images, but if you can provide vector artwork, they can print them. So any EPS/AI image format stuff, check www.localarcade.com and go from there. If you want some details on this company, just send me a PM! :)

Is that in Germany?

Lord-Data
14th April 2008, 07:08 AM
Lol, no, Australia .. NSW infact, and more than happy to post nation-wide .. lol .. why would it be in Germany? :) (Wait, or do you mean localarcade? I have no idea where that is, but i'm guessing it may be in germany... :)

dezbaz
14th April 2008, 08:13 AM
Lol, no, Australia .. NSW infact, and more than happy to post nation-wide .. lol .. why would it be in Germany? :) (Wait, or do you mean localarcade? I have no idea where that is, but i'm guessing it may be in germany... :)

Yeah, at the bottom of their site it says {something.de)

I used www.mamemarquees.com and the Overlay for a custom control panel, The quality was brilliant

They are in the US

Postage was twenty something bucks!

PARRA
14th April 2008, 07:38 PM
Don't have any pics, cheers

I understand that its breeching the law in using other peoples trademarks, it was just a figure of speach!, i get the shits when i can't find what i need to buy to finish off things, cheers

Thanks 'VIDGUIDE' i appreciate your help and yes can you give me more info on this company and also where can i find pics of the sideart, there are a few designs!

Cheers dude, that was a CRACKER!!!!

PARRA
14th April 2008, 08:00 PM
I emailed the guy from Mamemarquees and they don't even have pics of the OP WOLF sideart to download so they can print, thanks anyhow

Arcade King
14th April 2008, 08:02 PM
I emailed the guy from Mamemarquees and they don't even have pics of the OP WOLF sideart to download so they can print, thanks anyhow

Welll your only option is to do it yourself, this isnt something you will ever find NOS. Best bet is to find somebody who may have a cab and get them to do some high res photos then vector it.

dezbaz
14th April 2008, 08:11 PM

It's gonna be OK, don't panic just yet. Some of my projects are 2 years in the making.

Just do an eBay search, and save the search. When the item you needs comes up then you will get an email letting you know.

I'm sure it's not are rare as some of the things some of the members here are looking for.

Like:

Vector Monitors
Super sprint 8 player
Lunar Lander Cabinet
etc

If you have any pics, some of the members here may be able to vector it, but ask nicely . . .

It took a very long time but I recently turned this

http://members.iinet.net.au/~getderrick/Piece02.jpg

Into this

http://members.iinet.net.au/~getderrick/Piece01.jpg

narf_
14th April 2008, 08:38 PM
ive got some artwork ordered from perth

ill let you know how i get on

PARRA
14th April 2008, 09:02 PM
Thanks NARF, much appreciated.

Your a genius!, DEZBAZ, as soon as NARF gets back to me with pics i'll pass them on to you, thanks again

PARRA
17th April 2008, 08:46 PM
Hey NARF, how did you go with those pics, cheers Parra

Czero
23rd February 2014, 04:46 PM
Any chance of PM me that company in NSW details Im trying to get a Spacies restored.