PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendation for courier from Melbourne to Brisbane?

garuda
20th May 2006, 09:40 PM
As the title says, I need a courier to get an arcade machine from Melbourne to Brisbane. I had a search through the forums but nothing specific jumped out at me. Any recommendations at all would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Arcade King
20th May 2006, 10:53 PM
Yeah could use the info myself. Trying to get a cocktail from Daves place to mine.

bretty
20th May 2006, 11:26 PM
If you can get the machine packed and dropped at depot and also picked up give Border Express a call.They are very fast and cheap.Have had a couple of pinnies from Bris to Adelaide for only $125.

garuda
20th May 2006, 11:43 PM
If you can get the machine packed and dropped at depot and also picked up give Border Express a call.They are very fast and cheap.Have had a couple of pinnies from Bris to Adelaide for only $125.

Any idea where their depot is located? I'll see if it's nearby to where the machine is.

bretty
20th May 2006, 11:54 PM
Any idea where their depot is located? I'll see if it's nearby to where the machine is.
Acacia Ridge in Brissy ph 3373 9100
Not sure where in Melb but they have 2 depots there.
Have a look at their website
www.borderexpress.com.au

garuda
21st May 2006, 08:12 AM
Acacia Ridge in Brissy ph 3373 9100
Not sure where in Melb but they have 2 depots there.
Have a look at their website
www.borderexpress.com.au

Thanks for that. It's actually not far from their west depot. I might see if the seller would deliver it there for a fee.

Shock_And_Awe
21st May 2006, 11:10 AM
is it possible to make a thread like this a "sticky"? The question seems to come up quite a bit and I know that I'm often looking for options too.

Virgil Tracy
21st May 2006, 11:48 AM
Perhaps a combined frieght sticky would be better for all states and locations