PDA

View Full Version : operation wolf side art

PARRA
3rd April 2008, 08:44 PM
Anyone know where i can find the Operation Wolf side art, im after the full side pic with the Taito Logo in red on the bottom & the additional small side art to finish the pic off , cheers

MadMikeAU
4th April 2008, 04:10 AM
Instruction card ... http://www.localarcade.com/arcade_art/details.php?image_id=1404&mode=search

These guys sell the marquee for $10 ... http://www.tntamusements.com/inventory/frameset-video-other.htm

spacies
4th April 2008, 06:44 AM
I take it you are a big Eels fan then huh?!

stuba
4th April 2008, 08:58 AM
for any one reading this thread. I would be very keen to get hold of a dedicated op wolf (preferred) or op thunderbolt cab (restored, as is or even not working) as I have had a spot in my games room marked for this for some time....

if the orginal poster is doing this up for resale then pls talk to me as would definitely buy it from you.

:068:

Virgil Tracy
4th April 2008, 10:09 AM
for any one reading this thread. I would be very keen to get hold of a dedicated op wolf (preferred) or op thunderbolt cab (restored, as is or even not working) as I have had a spot in my games room marked for this for some time....

if the orginal poster is doing this up for resale then pls talk to me as would definitely buy it from you.

I have one for sale :hijack:

LOTR4U
4th April 2008, 10:10 AM
Welcome mate

stuba
4th April 2008, 03:38 PM

PM on its way....

PARRA
4th April 2008, 04:11 PM

i just got the unit but you will be the first to know when i decide to sell, the cabinet is immaculate i just need new side art, cheers

thanks , cheers to you!

sure am ,blungold runs through my veins!

thanks for the info.

spacies
4th April 2008, 04:39 PM
Cool.

Weller Hauraki is my brothers, brother. LOL. True story.
I just say he is my brother though. He is a good kid and has a bright future with the Eels.

stuba
4th April 2008, 07:24 PM
tasmanian or kiwi?
;)

freeballs
4th April 2008, 07:32 PM
one cab went on ebay 2 weeks ago for $56.55!!!

PARRA
4th April 2008, 08:49 PM
Top stuff, me & you we'll be good mates!, any chance of getting tickets to the next home game i'll shout the beers!!!!!!!

SURE DID!, and it's sitting in my garage, just needs chassis to suit 20''inch samsung monitor.