PDA

View Full Version : AracdeVGA problem

mentalpopcorn
3rd April 2008, 09:14 AM
I'm new to the forum so by way of introduction...

I am building my second arcade machine, the first a table top with old PC and monitor, the latest an Astro City using Jpac and ArcadeVGA. A little more challenging but certainly more fun.

I'm have a problem with the ArcadeVGA drivers.

I'm forcing the install of drivers for an Arcade VGA. The instructions say "Repeat the above steps but this time, instead of right-clicking "ArcadeVGA" in Device Manager, select "Radeon Secondary". Reboot when complete."

I don't have an option to select Radeon Secondary. I can only see one device being the ArcadeVGA.

I believe this is causing a secondary problem where the advanced display properties don't acknowledge my arcade monitor, therefore I cannot set pan & scan options within XP.

It's driving me crazy..any help would be greatly appreciated.

LOTR4U
3rd April 2008, 09:45 AM
I'm new to the forum so by way of introduction...

I am building my second arcade machine, the first a table top with old PC and monitor, the latest an Astro City using Jpac and ArcadeVGA. A little more challenging but certainly more fun.

I'm have a problem with the ArcadeVGA drivers.

I'm forcing the install of drivers for an Arcade VGA. The instructions say "Repeat the above steps but this time, instead of right-clicking "ArcadeVGA" in Device Manager, select "Radeon Secondary". Reboot when complete."

I don't have an option to select Radeon Secondary. I can only see one device being the ArcadeVGA.

I believe this is causing a secondary problem where the advanced display properties don't acknowledge my arcade monitor, therefore I cannot set pan & scan options within XP.

It's driving me crazy..any help would be greatly appreciated.

WELCOME! :D

felixthadog
3rd April 2008, 10:26 AM
I had a problem installing the ArcadeVGA drivers, I had to boot the PC in Safe Mode and install them. No problem after that :D

Matthew

Foot
3rd April 2008, 12:11 PM
I had a problem installing the ArcadeVGA drivers, I had to boot the PC in Safe Mode and install them. No problem after that :D

Matthew

Worth a try

Hello and all that stuff.