PDA

View Full Version : Fisco 400

DKong
18th May 2006, 09:50 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has played this game? and is it a worthy substitute for a sprint?
I know a a person who has one with it's original dome on top...For anyone unsure it's a 4-player standup overhead racing game similar to sprint but with 4 players. All 4 players stand around a sort of cocktail cab with a wheel on each edge and pedals at the bottom. Released in 1977

Is it a good game ie as much fun as sprint?

I think it's rare am I right?

what would the value be? ( It's original and never been converted)

Thanks fellow Aussie Gamers

PS I will get pics when I get to it

bigrob
18th May 2006, 10:23 PM
Dont know anything about it but acording to the all mighty KLOV it is a Sprint clone

The Pinny Parlour
18th May 2006, 10:29 PM
http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=1310

jeff
18th May 2006, 11:29 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has played this game? and is it a worthy substitute for a sprint?

ive got a couple (one is incomplete) and its lots of fun to play if you have 4 people on it, only thing that it doesnt do which a sprint machine does, is cars dont slide out on corners which is my favourite part of playing something like a SPRINT 2, hanging it out:cool:
they do slide in the oil slicks, still great fun and when i had it on display a few years ago on freeplay, there was constantly 4 people on it:D
not sure about value as ive never seen one advertised anywhere, at a guess if one appeared on ebay, maybe $500 -$1000, main thing putting people off would be space it takes up :cry

DKong
19th May 2006, 01:08 AM
ive got a couple (one is incomplete) and its lots of fun to play if you have 4 people on it, only thing that it doesnt do which a sprint machine does, is cars dont slide out on corners which is my favourite part of playing something like a SPRINT 2, hanging it out:cool:
they do slide in the oil slicks, still great fun and when i had it on display a few years ago on freeplay, there was constantly 4 people on it:D
not sure about value as ive never seen one advertised anywhere, at a guess if one appeared on ebay, maybe $500 -$1000, main thing putting people off would be space it takes up :cry
Cheer's thanks for the info . never played this game from what I remeber it seems a lot smaller than the Sprint version Ian posted..just like a 20inch cocktail with bars runnig straght up to a dome on top not as big as the pic you posted for Sprint 8

Viper
19th May 2006, 08:40 AM
Cheer's thanks for the info . never played this game from what I remeber it seems a lot smaller than the Sprint version Ian posted..just like a 20inch cocktail with bars runnig straght up to a dome on top not as big as the pic you posted for Sprint 8
You need to look further down the page that Pinny quoted!!!!!!

jeff
19th May 2006, 09:20 AM
or click on these links :o

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jeffiseverywhere/fisco2.JPG
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~jeffiseverywhere/fisco3.JPG

DKong
19th May 2006, 11:49 AM
You need to look further down the page that Pinny quoted!!!!!!

Whoops!! Thanks..yep thats the one..great pictures too!!!:redface