PDA

View Full Version : Sega Genesis/ 32X/ Master System Emulators + ROMs 2264 roms

Savage
17th May 2006, 08:21 PM
See last Post, anyone interested, can do a group share as what is happening for MAME roms. I.E. I'll send a copy to someone, inturn they send a copy to next person in line.

MadMikeAU
18th May 2006, 01:39 AM
Any Virtua Hamster ?

Savage
18th May 2006, 07:32 AM
Any Virtua Hamster ?
Not sure got two files so far, will get another 3 or four today, will let you know

Mickey Juice
18th May 2006, 09:14 AM
<snip>

Savage
18th May 2006, 09:56 AM
each file is around 102mb

Aractus
18th May 2006, 11:43 AM
Which ones are the 32x in?

Savage
18th May 2006, 12:49 PM
Don't know. the rars are part of a series, but looks like you can still extract them individually.

I'll upload whats on each one, when I get them. At work so can't tell you whats on the 1st three, but here's whats on the 4th file. will update as I go..

See last post

Savage
21st May 2006, 01:16 PM
Ok,
bit lazy with the Updating the list.
I have the whole set now, so anyone interested I'd be willing to Burn them to DVD and send them off, as long as the recepient is willing to do the same for the next person in line?
so lilke a good idea??

MadMikeAU
21st May 2006, 01:28 PM
Ok,
bit lazy with the Updating the list.
I have the whole set now, so anyone interested I'd be willing to Burn them to DVD and send them off, as long as the recepient is willing to do the same for the next person in line?
so lilke a good idea??

Sounds good, so long as it actually happens. I mean, didnt we have the same thing happening for Daphne DVDs ... never got as far as me (sob. I want my MACH3. Sook, cry, winge)

I also have a so-called 'complete' set of 32x ROMs (and Supreme Warrior 32x CD PAL). I will gladly trade a copy of SW for a copy of another PAL 32XCD game if any are around. And by copy, I dont mean original. :)

Virgil Tracy
21st May 2006, 01:41 PM
Sounds good, so long as it actually happens. I mean, didnt we have the same thing happening for Daphne DVDs ... never got as far as me (sob. I want my MACH3. Sook, cry, winge)

I also have a so-called 'complete' set of 32x ROMs (and Supreme Warrior 32x CD PAL). I will gladly trade a copy of SW for a copy of another PAL 32XCD game if any are around. And by copy, I dont mean original. :)

Damm cyclic errors killed my efforts to copy the Daphne dvds

MadMikeAU
21st May 2006, 03:49 PM
Damm cyclic errors killed my efforts to copy the Daphne dvds

Any chance of just getting MACH3 and maybe InterStella, and anything Sega? Who was the original source of the DVDs anyway?

Virgil Tracy
21st May 2006, 04:23 PM
I will have a go

Savage
22nd May 2006, 07:49 AM
MM - I'll see if it's on the List.
Virgil - I'll Send you a copy this week to get the ball rolling, pm me you address :)

Savage
23rd May 2006, 09:39 PM
Still no PM, so I guess 1st in to PM me their address will get the copy, then must pass on to next person.

Here's the complete list. See attached for 32x roms. and normal roms.

Emulators included are:
Gens Surreal v12br
Gens Surreal Xform
wgens

MadMikeAU
24th May 2006, 09:51 AM
PM Sent.

Note: I recommend Kega Fusion 3.4 as an emulator.

It would all fit on 1 DVD-R, would it not?

Savage
24th May 2006, 11:56 AM
OK,
so far List is
Virgil
Madmike,

Virgil is going to pick them up, if not able to this week I'll send them to you MM,
Yeo will fit on one DVDr
I've added Bios's and will add Kega Fusion 3.4

Viper
29th May 2006, 09:44 PM
Bugger, I was halfway through downloading them and now you've removed the links. :(

Smit
29th May 2006, 10:07 PM
I only just seen this thread.

Can I get on the list please?

Smit

Savage
30th May 2006, 10:22 AM
Micro - send links to you in PM.

Sean (Virgil Tracey) has a set, not sure whos next (maybe MadMike) on the list.

Viper
30th May 2006, 10:59 AM
Micro - send links to you in PM.

Sean (Virgil Tracey) has a set, not sure whos next (maybe MadMike) on the list.

Thanks for that!

Davefjedi
30th May 2006, 01:20 PM
can i get on the list too ?????

Smit
1st June 2006, 02:59 PM
Does anyone know where are these DVDs at them moment? Who has them, who's next, etc?

Smit

Virgil Tracy
1st June 2006, 03:30 PM
I am sending them off with Daphne dvds to Madmike over the weekend

MadMikeAU
1st June 2006, 03:55 PM
I think I just soiled myself.

Virgil Tracy
1st June 2006, 04:01 PM
I gave trying copy the dapne dvds so I backed up the files I could, see how you go as far as I found only two files have cyclic errors when I used my new DVD drive to read them

Savage
1st June 2006, 06:36 PM
I gave trying copy the dapne dvds so I backed up the files I could, see how you go as far as I found only two files have cyclic errors when I used my new DVD drive to read them

If you need any I got a fair few-
Space Ace
Cliff Hanger
Dragons Lair
Super Don Quixote
Thayers Quest
Galaxy Ranger
Astron Belt
Bad Lands
Harmagedon
Cobra Command
Esh's Aurunmilla

Smit
2nd June 2006, 10:46 AM
I think I just soiled myself.
... and who is after you mike? (not to soil thier pants, but for the DVDs I mean)

Smit

MadMikeAU
2nd June 2006, 07:28 PM
... and who is after you mike? (not to soil thier pants, but for the DVDs I mean)

Smit

How about this? First one to PM me :)

Virgil Tracy
2nd June 2006, 07:56 PM
A round of nappies for Mike, the disks are in a post pack I will drop it in a big red box over the weekend.

With the idea of keeping this interesting I have a suggestion whrn you forward the parcel of disks on add some thing unexpected to suprise the next person.

I have included a movie as my token we will wait till Mike gets it to find out which one:evil :evil

MadMikeAU
2nd June 2006, 11:07 PM
A round of nappies for Mike, the disks are in a post pack I will drop it in a big red box over the weekend.

With the idea of keeping this interesting I have a suggestion whrn you forward the parcel of disks on add some thing unexpected to suprise the next person.

I have included a movie as my token we will wait till Mike gets it to find out which one:evil :evil

I hope it wont make me go blind or anything :D

MadMikeAU
3rd June 2006, 02:01 AM
How about this? First one to PM me :)
...and thesmit it is !!!

Smit
3rd June 2006, 11:18 AM
Cool bananas!! Can't wait... like christmas all over again!!

Smit

Smit
19th June 2006, 06:00 PM
Hey guys,
Just seeing where these DVDs are at the moment...

Smit

MadMikeAU
19th June 2006, 06:37 PM
Hey guys,
Just seeing where these DVDs are at the moment...

Smit
Still on my desk