PDA

View Full Version : Project "KISS" Resto

Burra749
12th March 2008, 04:17 PM
Now that Trident is finished Im ready to move on to Project "KISS".
Ive been looking for one for some time without luck, then bam, one falls into my lap.:D
Came complete with brand new IPB playfield & backglass still in there boxes.:cool:
As well as a new set of plastics, drop targets, lane guides etc.
Mmmm all minty fresh
Ive started stripping it, starting with the headbox.
All the MPU boards etc are in being overhauled & upgraded.
Will try to post more pics as I go this time.
I will be doing a full repaint as per trident.
The old backglass is on ebay atm & I will be listing the playfield as soon as its stripped.
http://www.aussiearcade.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=496

WOKA
12th March 2008, 08:29 PM
You jammy c, c, c,. Whats that C word I'm looking for..!

spacies
12th March 2008, 08:32 PM
It didn't come from NZ did it?

Sounds like a guy I know who had just got all that stuff for his and he was thinking of selling it now.

Burra749
12th March 2008, 08:47 PM
It didn't come from NZ did it?

Sounds like a guy I know who had just got all that stuff for his and he was thinking of selling it now.

Nah not the same one.

The pinnie was just bought in from Canada.
The previous owner told me he got really pissed one night & then went on ebay. Bad move, he woke in the morning to find he had bought a new playfield & glass from IPB.:lol

domehead
12th March 2008, 08:56 PM
lovely score, get those stencilsout it will come up fab!

Railways
12th March 2008, 09:18 PM
Talk about right time - right place, I'll look forward to the pic's.

Burra749
19th March 2008, 08:22 AM
Ok Ive finished stripping the cab to the bare shell.
I will start on prepping it for the respray by getting into the sanding today.
I have received all of the circuit Boards back from being overhauled.
Someone in there excitement & haste had plugged it straight into 240 volts, not knowing or realizing it was still set up for USA standard 110 Volts.
The end result was a molten transformer & every single board had fried components.I didn't know whether to:lol or :cry
Oh well, no permanent damage done & all fixed now.
You can see the burn marks in the backbox from it melting, lucky not to catch on fire, in the picture.
http://www.aussiearcade.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=502
Perhaps this was why the previous owner was keen to sell.;)
Anyway got it for a good price, so no complaints.
Ive ordered my side art stencil kit from pinball pal, I couldn't be bothered making one this time around since they are readily available & cheap enough.:D

rod71
19th March 2008, 09:06 AM
Ouch!

What are you doing for a new transformer?. I'm pretty sure KISS, Space Invaders and Future Spa use a slightly different one compared to all the other games.

Burra749
19th March 2008, 09:26 AM
Ouch!

What are you doing for a new transformer?. I'm pretty sure KISS, Space Invaders and Future Spa use a slightly different one compared to all the other games.

Yeah luckily I have a very, very good tech just around the corner who only does pinball PCB repairs & he happened to have a spare, but it cost me.:D

WOKA
24th March 2008, 08:29 PM
Sore bum..?

dracer
28th March 2008, 03:50 PM
last one of these i saw was up in the blue mountains.

Burra749
31st March 2008, 06:51 AM
Ive made some more progress on this over the last week.
I totally sanded back the whole cab, then I repaired any slight dings with auto body filler, sanded it & hit it with a coat of sealer undercoat.
As I want to get the cab as good as I can I decided to give it a light coat of spray putty, more sanding, then another coat of sealer undercoat, more sanding, before giving it the first coat of white.
I have to wait 24hrs before I can sand it yet again, & give it the final coat, so thats todays mission.
The plan then will be to give it at least a week for the paint to harden prior to stencilling the side artwork on. This will also give me time to get stuck into the playfield swap.

http://www.aussiearcade.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=507

Burra749
8th April 2008, 07:28 PM
I made a start on the playfield swap today.
I started by drilling all the hole required in the pf which had not been done.:rolleyes
I then inserted all of the wire guide rails & T nuts.
Next I rebuilt the flippers by stripping them totally, giving the metal parts a quick buff, then reassembled them using new coils & sleeves, coil stops, plungers & links, EOS switches & flipper bushings.
I then got stuck into the drop target bank. Once again totally stripping them, buffing the metal parts, & rebuilding them using new drop targets & coil.
Before & after
5981 5982

domehead
8th April 2008, 07:41 PM
looking good Burra!!! Should have bought that godzilla to go next to it:lol

Pinball Warehouse
8th April 2008, 07:54 PM
Looks great, next time I see you, I will give you a big KISS.

domehead
8th April 2008, 07:58 PM
and i am sure you will be fiddling in his backbox as well :lol

WOKA
8th April 2008, 07:58 PM
Must look tops next to the CV..!

Burra749
8th April 2008, 08:00 PM
Looks great, next time I see you, I will give you a big KISS.

What, a Liverpool kiss :021:

WOKA
8th April 2008, 08:03 PM
see'you 'jimmy..

Burra749
9th April 2008, 03:40 PM
OK heres todays effort.
I got stuck into the Pop bumpers.
Reinstalled them using all new parts.
5984 5985

A couple more pics in the gallery
http://www.aussiearcade.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=547

shooter
9th April 2008, 03:45 PM
very nice :)

Johns-Arcade
9th April 2008, 05:25 PM
Those picture are great! Looking forward to seeing this finished!!

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

Burra749
19th April 2008, 08:51 AM
Over the last week I have continued on with the playfield swap.
Ive now moved everything across except for the globe sockets, waiting on new ones to arrive from O/S as all styles are not available here :( & the main harness itself.
Ive also had the legs powdercoated in hammer tone.

More pics in the gallery
http://www.aussiearcade.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=547

Foot
19th April 2008, 09:03 AM
Man that playfield looks nice :023:

rod71
19th April 2008, 11:05 AM
Noice!

Are you going to persist with the dreaded KIss card light board?. Or wire in individual 44 sockets.

Arcade King
21st April 2008, 06:06 PM
Hurry up will ya I wanna play it :b

Burra749
21st April 2008, 06:29 PM
Hurry up will ya I wanna play it :b

'PLAY IT' :o
you've got to be kidding.
Im not going to put a power lead on it, so you wont even be able to turn it on.;)

domehead
21st April 2008, 06:34 PM
it looks beautiful Burra, but how boring is it after playing a newer DMD :evil snooze alert.

rod71
21st April 2008, 07:44 PM
KISS is typical game play from the late 70's.

Not a fair comparison to modern dmd games. If you grew up playing in the late 70's early 80's, they were the ducks guts.

Burra749
21st April 2008, 08:04 PM
Being a Kiss fan at the time this machine was released, I have great memories of playing it when it was new.
As much as I like playing the newer DMD pinnies, it sometimes good to play something you dont need to think too much about. A no brainer.
I think its a good thing to have a mix of machines in a collection.
Look out I might get an EM next.

Are you going to persist with the dreaded KIss card light board?. Or wire in individual 44 sockets.
I wasnt aware there was issues with the board, no having owned one before.
Is there a common problem.

rod71
21st April 2008, 08:35 PM

Oh just the way it's mounted. The screws tend to strip rather easily, and the bulbs are a chore to replace.

I've read of people doing away with it and wiring up regular sockets.

Johns-Arcade
21st April 2008, 10:06 PM
Being a Kiss fan at the time this machine was released, I have great memories of playing it when it was new.
As much as I like playing the newer DMD pinnies, it sometimes good to play something you dont need to think too much about. A no brainer.
I think its a good thing to have a mix of machines in a collection.
Look out I might get an EM next.

Very well said. The memories of times gone by also add to the hobby and make collecting and playing that much more enjoyable.

Yeah, this was always a pain to keep going with those crappy sockets. I have seen some badly repaired ones in my time.

Regards,

Johns-Arcade.

Skybeaux
22nd April 2008, 07:16 AM
I had a Kiss and was always having problems with the lamps going out on that lamp board due to bad sockets.
I just put up with it but i don't own the machine anymore.

I see they make a replacement board on this page that looks good.

http://www.pbresource.com/boards.html

Railways
23rd April 2008, 11:41 PM
KISS is typical game play from the late 70's.

Not a fair comparison to modern dmd games. If you grew up playing in the late 70's early 80's, they were the ducks guts. Totally agree about Duxguts at the time.. Mentioned it before but Still remember a "Brand new KISS" turning up at Epping pub (nsw) and it must have made a motza - Always at least 3 players for 6 mths. Good game for drop targets.

Burra749
6th June 2008, 02:26 PM
My Bulb sockets arrived from Marcos This week, so no more excuses.
Time to get back into it. Its starting to drag on a bit longer than I would have liked, but It will go back together pretty quick from here.
I installed all of the bulb sockets & earth strap yesterday, so I was ready to move the main harness over today. It was a fairly simple procedure but it did take a lot more time than I expected.So now the playfield swap in 95% finished I can move back onto finishing the cabinet.:D

Strangeways
9th June 2008, 11:46 PM
Burra - That's exceptional attention to detail. Well done. I thought I was the only one the polished Target Assemblies and Flipper Assemblies..

I'll be watching with keen interest as I have 2 Ground up restores on My KISS pins - with IPB Playfields / plastics and anything else I can get my hands on.

Well done - I enjoyed the pictures - keep them coming.

cheers

nino

Burra749
2nd October 2008, 02:45 PM
Well after a 4 month break Ive decided its time to get this project started again.:redface

Ive managed to get the first colour of the cabs artwork done. :cool:

Lets hope it doesnt take as long for the next one. :lol

8003 8004

biggeorge
2nd October 2008, 07:46 PM
last one of these i saw was up in the blue mountains.

It wasn't some dude in Wentworth Falls was it???

I spotted one in a house while I was working there one day. I was told it wasn't working and he didn't know how to fix it.

illawarra_steelers
2nd October 2008, 08:07 PM
It wasn't some dude in Wentworth Falls was it???

I spotted one in a house while I was working there one day. I was told it wasn't working and he didn't know how to fix it.

.......it would of been the very sad KISS that sat for years at the Scenic Railway with the playfield that was worn down to wood.

By the way this KISS restore looks awesome and this game is one of the best looking in a dark room all lit up with the strobing K-I-S-S. The backglass art is stunning and really sums up a fantastic band at their peak.

What a game in it's time - was rumoured to be the first game that was suppose to have speach but got pulled.

Funny thing was that mid 1980s these games were for sale everywhere at the dealers in Sydney for $300, most showrooms had several - all in excellent condition

Strangeways
2nd October 2008, 08:12 PM
.......it would of been the very sad KISS that sat for years at the Scenic Railway with the playfield that was worn down to wood.

By the way this KISS restore looks awesome and this game is one of the best looking in a dark room all lit up with the strobing K-I-S-S. The backglass art is stunning and really sums up a fantastic band at their peak.

What a game in it's time - was rumoured to be the first game that was suppose to have speach but got pulled.

Funny thing was that mid 1980s these games were for sale everywhere at the dealers in Sydney for $300, most showrooms had several - all in excellent condition

Good things take time - Great update and well done !

I've had both KISS's in my collection since new. I actually helped unpack them as a child - along with the Paragon in my gamesroom... Ahh the stories...

I'm keeping an eye on this resto, as I will be doing the same.

GORGAR 1
3rd October 2008, 11:35 AM
Good things take time - Great update and well done !

I've had both KISS's in my collection since new. I actually helped unpack them as a child - along with the Paragon in my gamesroom... Ahh the stories...

I'm keeping an eye on this resto, as I will be doing the same.

Always wondered about your background in pinballs Nino as you have mentioned some great stories as above-I suppose alot of people on here are aware but I 'd love to hear abit more of how you were involved in this industry from a young age? If I come across as nosey I appoligise.

Peter

Strangeways
3rd October 2008, 01:18 PM
Always wondered about your background in pinballs Nino as you have mentioned some great stories as above-I suppose alot of people on here are aware but I 'd love to hear abit more of how you were involved in this industry from a young age? If I come across as nosey I appoligise.

Peter

Stories ? Could write a book.

Shortened Version - Dad was an Operator in the sixties. He was bringing in containers from the USA before most Dealers were born... Retired from Operating/Importing in 1993.. Gave away most of the pinnies in the old days and I kept some for myself.

We used to drive down to the docks to pick up the games.. I remember the day when a truck dropped off 24 Space invaders cocktails (new)..I was upset as there were no pinballs...oh the irony..

Sorry for hijacking the thread

GORGAR 1
3rd October 2008, 02:53 PM
Stories ? Could write a book.

Shortened Version - Dad was an Operator in the sixties. He was bringing in containers from the USA before most Dealers were born... Retired from Operating/Importing in 1993.. Gave away most of the pinnies in the old days and I kept some for myself.

We used to drive down to the docks to pick up the games.. I remember the day when a truck dropped off 24 Space invaders cocktails (new)..I was upset as there were no pinballs...oh the irony..

:hijack: Sorry-Did you learn your trade from going out on site with you dad and learning to repair? I was the kid filling the coin mech's with 20c coins, gee the days of space invaders must have kept your dad busy emptying the coins out-Weekly?

Ta Peter

rod71
3rd October 2008, 02:55 PM

Would it be a little weird to request a new thread where we could have a Q&A about the family biz?.

GORGAR 1
3rd October 2008, 03:02 PM
Would it be a little weird to request a new thread where we could have a Q&A about the family biz?.

Sorry my fault-should have PM'd Nino first.:redface

Peter

rod71
3rd October 2008, 03:40 PM
Sorry my fault-should have PM'd Nino first.:redface

Peter

Nothing to be sorry about mate :)

I'd be real interested to read about some of the happenings in the late 70's early 80's.

If Nino is up to it he can start a "Q&A with Nino" thread. That would be pretty cool :)

Strangeways
3rd October 2008, 06:56 PM
:hijack: Sorry-Did you learn your trade from going out on site with you dad and learning to repair? I was the kid filling the coin mech's with 20c coins, gee the days of space invaders must have kept your dad busy emptying the coins out-Weekly?

Ta Peter

I could repair EMs at the age of 14, by 18 I could fix Bingo Machines. It is a bit hard to remember the Bingos as I've restored only one since they were legalized. My Dad and his partner taught me everything in those days... There's someone on this board ;) who also helped out...

Video games were fun times when boards arrived and had to be wired into cabs - I used to spend my holidays wiring them up. Still have most of them.

Burra749
5th October 2008, 08:45 AM
The second colour went on this morning. Black. :D

Didnt turn out too bad but could have been lined up a bit better.
They never left the factory perfect either though. ;)
I found these stencils hard to use, they are really thin & flimsy.
They didnt really line up even though I work of the same edge for both stencil colours, but Im rapt so I guess thats all that matters.

Now I can finally get this old girl fired up. :lol

8044 8043

Foot
5th October 2008, 09:12 AM
Damm that looks good!

Gamemasters
5th October 2008, 09:19 AM
Hi Burra,

Where did you get your stencils from ? I did a Kiss repaint some time ago with stencils from Marcos,
but the flames did not line up correctly on front corners to sided like yours do.
Did you have to modify it ?

Burra749
5th October 2008, 10:33 AM
Hi Burra,

Where did you get your stencils from ? I did a Kiss repaint some time ago with stencils from Marcos,
but the flames did not line up correctly on front corners to sided like yours do.
Did you have to modify it ?

I got the stencils from Pinball Pal

http://www.pinballpal.com/

I was rapt at how well the corners lined up. No mod needed. :D

As I say they seemed a bit flimsy to me but Ive only ever used hand cut ones from 6 sheet cardboard & they have always been alot thicker.

ace
13th October 2008, 10:16 PM
Hi Burra,
You have done a great job on your KISS, this has inspired me to do mine now.
What type of paint did you use to paint the cabnet with, acrilic or enammel??
I want to paint my one, but dont know what to use?

Thanks!

Burra749
14th October 2008, 07:28 AM
I sanded the cab back to bare timber then gave it a couple of coats of Dulux Prepcoat (1 step primer,sealer & undercoat).

I then used Wattyl 'White' I.D enamel as the base colour.

2nd colour is the orange, this is a hard colour to match.
Allis-chalmers tractor orange is an exact match but is not available here in Australia, & the formula is a well guarded secret.:rolleyes

The next best match you will find is 'Chevrolet Engine orange' enamel paint.
This is what I ended up using, not exact but close enough & available. :D

Third & final colour is the black. I went with the Wattyl I.D again. I had the accent base tinted to 'Night Sky'.

All of the paints are high gloss enamels & applied with a compressor & spray gun & cost approx $100.

DKong
14th October 2008, 08:10 AM
Looks great, you must be pleased with the results:D

humpalot
14th October 2008, 08:47 AM
I haven't done mine yet, but from all reports to get the black to line up you need to cut the stencil and place each band member head on individually. This seems to be a common problem with the stencils.

rod71
14th October 2008, 09:26 AM
I haven't done mine yet, but from all reports to get the black to line up you need to cut the stencil and place each band member head on individually. This seems to be a common problem with the stencils.

As can be seen on this resto unfortunately. Not sure if i could live with that. It would drive me mad after spending a shit load of time and money on it.

Burra749
14th October 2008, 09:48 AM
As can be seen on this resto unfortunately. Not sure if i could live with that. It would drive me mad after spending a shit load of time and money on it.

I couldnt live with it either so I have touched it up with a brush & unless you get really really close you cant tell. :lol

ace
14th October 2008, 11:30 PM
Hi burra,
Thanks for the info! you say you used car filler for the cabnet , is that a 2 part filler?
and is the enamel paint quick dry or normal??

Thanks!

dezbaz
15th October 2008, 10:41 AM
Fantastic job mate, Kiss is my favourite pinny!

Cool!

Burra749
2nd December 2008, 09:13 AM
Well its time to finally wrap this project up. :D

I pulled my finger out & completed everything needed to finish it.

It only took me 10 months & god knows how many hours. :lol

Massive thanks to everyone who contributed, especially Tony, your help was much appreciated.

Now onto my next project.:o
A Jukebox :badgrin

8836 8840
8838 8839

spacies
2nd December 2008, 09:19 AM
Awesome.

Now wrap it in plastic and hide it away before someone scratches it!

rod71
2nd December 2008, 09:22 AM
You wanted the best?. You got the best!

Well done mate. Looks stunning :)

WOKA
2nd December 2008, 11:15 AM
Lovely result Burra.. Top job.

Brad
2nd December 2008, 12:07 PM
Damn I haven't played a Kiss machine since I was about 16! Can't wait to give it a run. Top job Burra

Brad

Crispimeat
2nd December 2008, 12:28 PM
Looks really nice Burra :D can't wait to see it in action.

GORGAR 1
3rd December 2008, 12:21 AM
AWESOME-well done great job..

Peter

Pinball Warehouse
3rd December 2008, 12:55 AM
This may be the best Kiss pinball here in Australia. New Backglass, New playfield, new plastics, complete flipper rebuilds, complete cabinet stripdown and repaint.
Plays like a brand new game and I still remember playing a new Kiss back in the late 70's
A credit to Richard for all the long hours and hard work that he has put into this game.

Strangeways
3rd December 2008, 09:10 AM
Simply Stunning... A1 - Best Bally Restore I've seen is quite some time, you should be proud..

Congratulations :)

Pinball Warehouse
8th February 2010, 06:52 PM
I have 3 Rolling Stones pinballs here at the moment ready for restoration. I wonder if we can all talk Burra out of retirement.
The hobby needs more guys like Richard. He is sadly missed here at the Pinball Shed.

WOKA
8th February 2010, 07:05 PM
I hope we can ;)

C'mon yah lurker, make yourself known..!

andyarcade
8th February 2010, 08:23 PM
I have 3 Rolling Stones pinballs here at the moment ready for restoration. I wonder if we can all talk Burra out of retirement.
The hobby needs more guys like Richard. He is sadly missed here at the Pinball Shed.

Hey Tony,
I've got a great Rolling Stones rebuilt and repainted cabinet and I am looking for a good condition playfield are you thinking of parting any of them out ?? if so how much mate ?? PM me

Pinball Warehouse
8th February 2010, 08:57 PM
Hi Andy, No, I'm not parting any of them out, they all have very nice playfields.
I'm waiting for my old mate to come out of retirement.

Brad
9th February 2010, 09:05 AM
Yes Richard, we miss you mate.

Brad

vinnie
24th January 2015, 11:38 AM
Hi Can anyone help me with the serial numbers of this particular Kiss Pinball machine that "Burra" restored, as I have purchased it a week ago from Tony from Pinball Warehouse. There are a some serial numbers on the cabinet that are very hard to read (they have been heavily painted over). Does anyone know how to access the serial numbers on this machine? If not on the cabinet are they located anywhere else. Even being restored that many years ago still a beautiful machine.
Vince

rod71
24th January 2015, 11:56 AM
Hi Can anyone help me with the serial numbers of this particular Kiss Pinball machine that "Burra" restored, as I have purchased it a week ago from Tony from Pinball Warehouse. There are a some serial numbers on the cabinet that are very hard to read (they have been heavily painted over). Does anyone know how to access the serial numbers on this machine? If not on the cabinet are they located anywhere else. Even being restored that many years ago still a beautiful machine.
Vince

Welcome to Aussie Arcade...

The serial number is located on the left of the body, as well as the top left of the head.

It will be EKIxxxx with the ex's being a number between 1001 and I think 18000 for kiss.

vinnie
24th January 2015, 12:10 PM
Hi Rod
Thanks for your direction it is greatly appreciated. I have found the EKI113blank then 0 on the cabinet LHS. I cannot see the ones on the head box due to heavy paint. Any tips on how to remove without damaging?
Cheers Mate

furballx
24th January 2015, 12:29 PM
Might be a long shot but try angling a torch over it while the room is dark. Try the torch at shallow angles to see if it causes a recognisable shadow over the number depression. It might just show enough shadow to pick the last digits.
Maybe try UV light over it in the dark in case different materials have settled in any hollows formed by the serial number. Do this I the dark too. If you know a stamp collector they might have a small UV lamp you could try. Both long shots but worth a try before you go to a method that will damage the paint
Dave

vinnie
24th January 2015, 01:43 PM
Thanks Dave Ive already tried the torch trick but will give the UV light a go.

Cheers Vinne

narf_
24th January 2015, 03:18 PM
Cant do the rub a pencil over tracing paper and see if indents show up?

Gong Rob
27th March 2015, 06:46 PM
Welcome to Aussie Arcade...

The serial number is located on the left of the body, as well as the top left of the head.

It will be EKIxxxx with the ex's being a number between 1001 and I think 18000 for kiss.

Sorry for my stupid question but is the stamped serial number on the side of the cab and head box a factory stamped item? Just curious as I have a really original KISS which I'm about to start restoring and these details are in great condition. I thought it was the original operator that stamped it.

Rob

rod71
27th March 2015, 06:51 PM
Sorry for my stupid question but is the stamped serial number on the side of the cab and head box a factory stamped item? Just curious as I have a really original KISS which I'm about to start restoring and these details are in great condition. I thought it was the original operator that stamped it.

Rob

Factory mate.

Gong Rob
27th March 2015, 07:12 PM
Factory mate.

Thanks Rod always thought it was vandalism to the machine! I now sleep knowing its ok.

rod71
27th March 2015, 07:16 PM
Thanks Rod always thought it was vandalism to the machine! I now sleep knowing its ok.

Yep, there's some logic to it as well.

On the Bally games the first letter will be E for electronic, followed by the first 2 letters of the game name. So kiss would be EKI. Then it's followed by the numbers starting at 1000. So for example 1001 was the first on off the line.

Gong Rob
27th March 2015, 07:35 PM
Yep, there's some logic to it as well.

On the Bally games the first letter will be E for electronic, followed by the first 2 letters of the game name. So kiss would be EKI. Then it's followed by the numbers starting at 1000. So for example 1001 was the first on off the line.

Thanks For that Rod. I did think what EIK was. I will take more notice of this detail next time I go and buy a Bally machine. Mmm I better check my Centaur...

Railways
27th March 2015, 07:54 PM
Also by the by, Its not uncommon after all these years due to any number of circumstances that the cab and headbox serial numbers don't match, i.e have been deliberately or accidentally reassembled. My Fathom is mixed but the rest are matching. Its no biggy but sometimes the purists get a bit narky.

wiredoug
27th March 2015, 07:58 PM
Thanks For that Rod. I did think what EIK was. I will take more notice of this detail next time I go and buy a Bally machine. Mmm I better check my Centaur...

hmm .. i didnt know they started at 1000 ...so i should keep ECE1039 then rod71 ? old centaur is older than most :)

- - - Updated - - -

Also by the by, Its not uncommon after all these years due to any number of circumstances that the cab and headbox serial numbers don't match, i.e have been deliberately or accidentally reassembled. My Fathom is mixed but the rest are matching. Its no biggy but sometimes the purists get a bit narky.

my fathom is mixed as well .. off by 1 .. wouldnt it be funny ...

Railways
27th March 2015, 08:53 PM
my fathom is mixed as well .. off by 1 .. wouldnt it be funny ... I'll try and remember to look at my serial# tomorrow and pm you as my game came from Pauls50 through a Melbourne Pin retailer.