PDA

View Full Version : Sweet!!!

Savage
12th May 2006, 09:22 AM
Alright,
My Candy is almost complete!!!.

It's got the Atomiswave board mounted inside, also the Neo Geo 1 slot mounted in there too. Have an Jamma extension cable so it can reach the Neo Geo board.

Also have the CPS 2 Kick Harness attached, which in fututre I can easily attach other *kick* harness's. And also have CPS2 game which just slide in on their side!!!>

Almost had my Xbox to Jamma complete but nothing on the One Player side worked, after several numerous tests, the PCB for the xbox adpter is faulty (not the Jpac) new one is on it's way, the I'll have a truley multi-purpose machine!!!!...

BTW - Anyone know how to manually change the resoulutions on the Atomiswave cabinet?

alessiman
12th May 2006, 10:35 AM
Hey sounds great!

do you have any pics? I am about to get a Candy Cab myself (i think) and would be interested to see the results

elvis
12th May 2006, 10:46 AM
BTW - Anyone know how to manually change the resoulutions on the Atomiswave cabinet?
On the cab side or on the game hardware side?

The atmoiswave game unit (like the Naomi, Taito Type X, etc) has some dipswitches on the back that control the system bootup res (AFAIK you can't change res on the fly - it happens on bootup and stays that way). Read your atomis manual and it will tell you which dip is responsible for the resolution.

Savage
12th May 2006, 11:01 AM
I will post pics when back at home!

Elvis, Cab side I guess, I'd read the manual if I had one! Been unable to locate any on the web.
I was after this as when I hook the Xbox up to it via Jpac it seems a tad blurry, hopeing if I change the res down lower it may look cleaner?