PDA

View Full Version : High Scores save as LEE

laurie5145
24th February 2008, 02:48 PM
G`day, How can I stop the High Score names resseting to LEE on 48 multi-game,,,,The score itself saves but the name you enter doesn`t..I`m the guy who has made a few in wine-barells ,,I did have a few photos up here,,,,Thanks for all your previos help and advice,,,,cheers Laurie,,,

Heathsarcade
24th February 2008, 08:35 PM
(Dip switch 3 is high score save switch to on) and dip switch 1 is screen fip (dip switch 2 is cga & vga on & off) make sure you switch machine off before flicking switch and service mode is pin 15 and ground and then you can change game settings and volume hope this helps you

laurie5145
24th February 2008, 09:01 PM
Thanks for reply,,The high score saves,,that dip switch is on,,,it`s the name that does not save..The problem being that top score should say DAD on every game except QIX for some reason my 7 and 5 year old love playing that game and it is the most basic game over 25 years old,they rather play that than Tony Hawk on his playstation,,,cheers,,Laurie,,,,I should have a game for sale on e-bay soon,,,sit down in half a wine barell.

DevoDave
24th February 2008, 10:34 PM
What version of the board is it? I think earlier versions had issues with games saves.

laurie5145
25th February 2008, 04:14 PM
I don`t know I`ve sold the machine and the lady who bought it off me whats to know if I can fix it,hopefully the next board I buy is ok and I`ll just go round and swap it so everyone is happy.,,,cheers Laurie,,

hamish_nz
25th February 2008, 04:28 PM
I dont think its saves the name just the score:unsure

DKong
25th February 2008, 04:34 PM
I dont think its saves the name just the score:unsure

Yes I noticed this on my 48 in 1 V3.09 (latest version I think) it just saved the score and either left the initials blank or replaced them with some generic letters

laurie5145
25th February 2008, 04:38 PM
thanks for the response guys,I thought their might be some trick to fix it like a playstation cheat or something.cheers Laurie

Heathsarcade
26th February 2008, 06:43 AM
Yeah only saves high score not change on later version same as 60in1 the only diff is 3 button not 2