PDA

View Full Version : Best places to buy rubbers

Virgil Tracy
11th November 2005, 04:12 PM
As per title any recommendation for suppliers of pinball rubbers both here and overseas

frs
11th November 2005, 04:30 PM
Oh, I read the title and was going to reply with Coles .. they sell rubbers in all sorts of packs ..

6, 12, hell even 24 for the super keen

I know recognise that you're talking about pinball, and that after a few beers my mind really does hit the gutter :o

Virgil Tracy
11th November 2005, 04:31 PM
I was thinking about how it would be taken, but left it like that for the replies like yours:lol

MadMikeAU
11th November 2005, 04:57 PM
Oh, I read the title and was going to reply with Coles .. they sell rubbers in all sorts of packs ..
6, 12, hell even 24 for the super keen
I know recognise that you're talking about pinball, and that after a few beers my mind really does hit the gutter :o

LMAO. Thats just silly. Virgil is obviously talking about rubbers big enough to cover a pinball machine (that's impressive!!!) ... and Coles dont sell em in that size.

I'm sorry but you are probably going to have to mix your own latex and work off a mold of some kind.

Virgil Tracy
11th November 2005, 05:07 PM
LMAO. Thats just silly. Virgil is obviously talking about rubbers big enough to cover a pinball machine (that's impressive!!!) ... and Coles dont sell em in that size.
I'm sorry but you are probably going to have to mix your own latex and work off a mold of some kind.

Maybe there are some speciality shops or websites that sell them in the right size, the unusual shape may be an issue. www.durex.com/pinball????

Arcade King
11th November 2005, 05:20 PM
Flavoured or regular?

MadMikeAU
11th November 2005, 05:36 PM
"Ribbed for her pleasure"

Mickey Juice
11th November 2005, 06:28 PM
:cool:
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a497/a497.gif

I bought my (pinball) rubbers from Mandy @ AMD Qld.

Amusement Machine Distributors (Qld)
1/ 27 Wolverhampton St Stafford 4053 (07) 3352 6600
Fax (07) 3352 6611

http://www.coinopspares.com/

mandy@coinopspares.com

ACE FREHLEY
12th November 2005, 01:39 PM
"Ribbed for her pleasure"

Turn them inside out for your pleasure :D

NMD
31st December 2005, 04:51 PM
I rarely purchase pinball parts locally except for a piece of pinnie glass from AMD Sydney. Overseas however is a different story

- For general parts like bulbs, rubber, coils, cabinet and flipper parts i shop at:
www.pinballlife.com
I cannot reccomend the guy that runs it [Terry] highly enough. Top notch!

- For more game specific parts such as ramps, plastics, decals i use:
www.marcospec.com
www.bayareaamusements.com

-Restoration Supplies etc
www.pinrestore.com

Ive had great dealing with all of the above, marcospec communicate very well and all of the above also pack items very well.