PDA

View Full Version : Jukebox Plans......

daics3522
1st February 2008, 07:29 PM
Hi all,
I am looking for some jukebox plans and wondered if anyone has some or knows where I can get some.

Also what do people think is the best program to download to run on one if I get a cabinet cut on my mates CNC router..........

Cheers
Craig

spacies
1st February 2008, 09:39 PM
Try on BYOAC.

David AVD is working on a prog right now.
Kepp an eye out for it.

Mikie
1st February 2008, 09:51 PM
off topic a bit,

last week i've been driving around sydney with my notebook on, connected via virgin broadband listening to www.di.fm , headset, skype , email

noticed the di.fm aac-low 24k bandwidth free streams quality really good.

today/yesterday driving around parramatta - thornleigh - silverwater - strathfield, continuous music, no droppout at all, it was just awesome (it buffers of course)

its a different feeling listening to music you're not in control of, just like going to the movies

Nidzdotnet
1st February 2008, 10:05 PM
I just made my jukebox from scratch to the needs and size of the components of what would go inside and the height that the screen would need to stand at so people could walk up and punch in a request.. Now I'm going to re-design it to be more portable cause all my mates want it at there parties..

AdamC
1st February 2008, 10:09 PM
I just made my jukebox from scratch to the needs and size of the components of what would go inside and the height that the screen would need to stand at so people could walk up and punch in a request.. Now I'm going to re-design it to be more portable cause all my mates want it at there parties..

Photos ? Nidz ?

daics3522
1st February 2008, 10:51 PM
Found an awesome design.
Will have to draw up my own plans to match the look but looks farkin amazing.

Check this out.

http://www.freewebs.com/knievel/themetalstation.htm

singler
4th February 2008, 11:44 AM
I recommend building one from scratch around the componenets and features you desire. The first one i built was around the size of standard full size arcade machine and used a crt monitor which was controlled using a trackball mouse, and housed it's own amp which powered a pair of external DJ speakers. This was o.k but i soon sold it too a friend which allowed me to build a second unit which was touch screen and portable (approx the size of a milk crate)

After trialing shit loads of jukebox software i ended up settling with Touchtone which i personally beleive to be the best and also well priced.

If you wish to see some pics please follow the link to a previuos thread.

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php?t=10610&highlight=shed+sports+bar

Cheers