PDA

View Full Version : One for my kids !

buzzbox
29th April 2006, 11:07 AM
This is a neat little cab --- I think i will get some Popeye artwork for it..;)

Davefjedi
29th April 2006, 05:11 PM
I`ll swap you some popeye artwerk for the defender cab in the background:rolleyes

buzzbox
29th April 2006, 07:40 PM
ummmmmmm ? Tell ya what you can come and play any time u want ;) But it has to stay here ..lol

elvis
29th April 2006, 09:00 PM
This is a neat little cab --- I think i will get some Popeye artwork for it..;)
Perfect size for the kids. I've been looking at making something kid-sized for my ankle biters. They currently have to climb some big stools to play the standup cab and inevitably end up falling off after a shoving match.

Something shorter might prevent a few bruises. :lol

Viper
29th April 2006, 09:20 PM
Perfect size for the kids. I've been looking at making something kid-sized for my ankle biters. They currently have to climb some big stools to play the standup cab and inevitably end up falling off after a shoving match.

Something shorter might prevent a few bruises. :lol
Umm.....CANDY!!!!

Aziraphale
30th April 2006, 11:07 AM
That's great! It looks like it shrunk after someone left it out in the rain.

elvis
30th April 2006, 04:53 PM
Umm.....CANDY!!!!
Nah, I want a candy all to myself. Stuff the kids. :)

I was thinking more of a scaled down replica cab for the kids. Take a standard LAI lowboy design and build an exact replica but 3/4 to 1/2 scale instead.

I enjoy building cabs from the ground up, which is most of the motivation for the project. I find the woodwork part far more rewarding than the electronics. I've already scratch-built myself two MAME cabs just for fun, and am itching for a third. A driving cab wouldn't go astray either.