PDA

View Full Version : Ultimarc forgot my CD!!

gints
14th January 2008, 01:31 PM
Hey guys,

Just got all mu ultimarc gear to finish my hybrid PC/PS2 cab, but they forgot the CD so i dont have any drivers for my AVGA card. Does anyone know where to download them?

samps8
14th January 2008, 01:54 PM
It's not available for download on their site, which is pretty poor. I got the CD with mine... if the drivers folder can be zipped to under 5Mb I might be able to email them to you. PM me an address if you like and I'll have a look tonight.

Cheers,
Paul

Mickey Juice
14th January 2008, 01:57 PM
Does this help??

http://www.ultimarc.com/avgadrivers.html

gints
14th January 2008, 02:02 PM
hmm those are for the 9200 based one, mine is the 9250 based one. Anyone know if this will work?

samps8
14th January 2008, 02:35 PM
They might be the drivers for the older card. Mine's version 2 but I'm not sure about the chipset version. Worst case I guess you will have to reboot into safe mode and remove the driver if it's the wrong one?

gints
14th January 2008, 03:04 PM
yeah the drivers refused to install. Cant believe nowhere on the internet (esp the manufacturer) would have them for DL!!.

samps8
14th January 2008, 03:10 PM
Yeah that's pretty poor. Let us know if you don't find them and I should be able to zip them up after work.

gints
14th January 2008, 05:12 PM
no luck at all.

s4079515@student.uq.edu.au if anyone can send them to me, be greatly appreciated.

Grrr what a day of pure unbridled frustration. When hobbies go bad.

OzStick
14th January 2008, 05:39 PM
Hi gints,

The drivers are too big for most to send via email and Andy doeasn't host the new ones on the Ultimarc website because they would soak up much of his bandwidth. He probably prefers to post out a CD.

ATI don't have them because the AVGA Card is far from standard so the normal drivers don't work.

I have them hidden behind my website, so if you email me and let me know wehther you want them for Win XP or Win 98/2K I can make them available for you temporarily to download.

Cheers,
Chris