PDA

View Full Version : JAMMABOARDS.COM Fingerboards

Ric
20th April 2006, 04:03 PM
Hey there

I am looking to make some jamma harnesses for a heap of non-jamma boards i have

i am looking at the two types of fingerboards, the JB-1 adaptor

http://www.jammaboards.com/store/jamma-adapters/jamma-fingerboard-jb-1-adapter/prod_1.html

and the JB-3 adaptor

http://www.jammaboards.com/store/jamma-adapters/jb-3-jamma-fingerboard-adapter/prod_130.html

anyone have any recommendations or opinion?

Cheers

Ric

Berty
20th April 2006, 04:08 PM
get it, you wont be dissapointed. Very good service and fast, well priced shipping. Others here have also bought from them and had really positive experiences.

Ric
20th April 2006, 05:09 PM
Berty, which do you find is better.

The JB-3 seems to require more fiddly wiring but is more compact.

Maybe a few of each and see how I go

deicisons decisions

Ric

Arcade King
20th April 2006, 05:53 PM
JB1 is what I use never even tried that other one.
Jammaboard stuff is the best quality bar none and their prices kick arse too.

Ric
20th April 2006, 06:35 PM
coolio

looks like i will be getting out the old credit card tonight

agree on price - i have compared to a few places - locally and abroad and they are ahead each time.

Ric

Berty
20th April 2006, 07:23 PM
Ive only ever used the JB-01, its been a while since i ordered last and to tell you the truth, i havent seen the JB-03 before.

elvis
20th April 2006, 09:09 PM
I've bought the JB-1 and JB-2 ("JAMMA+" with connectors for extra non-JAMMA buttons) for myself for a few projects. Damn happy with the price, products and service.

staceyamusements
21st April 2006, 06:37 AM
Ive only ever used the JB-01, its been a while since i ordered last and to tell you the truth, i havent seen the JB-03 before.
JB-03 is a new product for them.I have used the JB-01 connector.They are solid boards.Service is really good.Shipping is quite cheap and fast.And they will notify you that your order has been shipped out.You cant go wrong with this mob.