PDA

View Full Version : New Container Just Arrived!!!

GameDude
23rd December 2007, 09:12 AM
COOL STUFF JUST ARRIVED :) :)

My tabletops I have been waiting an eternity for have arrived!!!

1000 in 1 PCB --- This one is much nicer than the current unit. It comes fully enclosed in a nice red powdercoated case with built in PSU, external JAMMA cable for versus cabinets, profession shielded cable.... and a Chinglish manual :lol Honestly its all good but the manual will make your head spin as the translation was done with bad spelling and without the reversing of mandarin or chinese that it came from if you get what I mean... these units should be MUCH cheaper too a big BONUS... WATCH THIS SPACE!!

A smaller 25~26" cabinet not as big as the other units we have....

More brand new 21inch monitors

Buttons...

Joysticks...

Will be sorting it all out next week and posting pictures soon...

JOY!:p

narf_
23rd December 2007, 10:19 AM
should of got the container xmas wrapped this time of year

1001s cheap sound good

cavanor
23rd December 2007, 11:32 AM
Bring on the photos :D

elvis
23rd December 2007, 12:25 PM
A smaller 25~26" cabinet not as big as the other units we have....

Oooh they sound interesting. I might have to swing by the shop soon and have a sneak peek! :D

Berty
23rd December 2007, 01:57 PM
Joysticks...

Any of the short shaft Zippy's? :unsure

LOTR4U
23rd December 2007, 02:05 PM

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

GameDude
23rd December 2007, 03:41 PM

I doubt it... They come from another place to this stuff

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

HEY!!! I did ask for them..... Not my fault they dont understand PLAIN ENGLISH!!! :lol

LOTR4U
23rd December 2007, 06:13 PM
I doubt it... They come from another place to this stuff

HEY!!! I did ask for them..... Not my fault they dont understand PLAIN ENGLISH!!! :lol

You dip stick! Your ment to speak ingwish! No wonder they couldn't bloody well understand you! :x

GameDude
23rd December 2007, 06:16 PM
You dip stick! Your ment to speak ingwish! No wonder they couldn't bloody well understand you! :x

Meh... live and learn

Simon_A
23rd December 2007, 09:55 PM
Sort it, List it :cool:

I need to go shopping off it :)

narf_
24th December 2007, 08:59 AM
maybe get coolspot to talk orders on the phone. that might sort out any translation issues :lol

steptoe
24th December 2007, 03:40 PM
maybe get coolspot to talk orders on the phone. that might sort out any translation issues :lol

thinking you right, i be :D

mrwolf
27th December 2007, 04:51 PM
any update on price of the 1000 in 1 boards?

GameDude
27th December 2007, 05:21 PM
I am testing the 1000in1 so I can be sure of what I am selling.... will update shortly :)

cavanor
28th December 2007, 06:02 PM
photos and aa prices?

elvis
28th December 2007, 07:53 PM
I'm going to go visit old GameDude tomorrow morning, and I'm taking my camera with me to give him a bit of a push. We'll get some good snaps to throw up on the site. :)

elvis
4th January 2008, 05:13 PM
Went to visit GD last weekend, took some photos, lost my camera, found my camera. :)

http://www.gamedude.com.au/arcade/images/gd_cabs_3.jpg

Side by side these are the new cabs. On the left is the Net City clone. It stands 6 foot tall, and is made for standing at. 29" screen, HEAPS of arm/elbow room. Nice little box down the bottom for throwing your gameboard in, or a PC for MAME. Best of all are the monitor controls are in the cabinet control panel on an extension board, making it a piece of cake to fiddle with the screen.

On the right is the smaller 26" unit. Scaled down from the previous 29" units he had on sale, so it's not just a big ****-off cab with a smaller screen in it that looks like a postage stamp. Very neat and tidy little units. I'm thinking about grabbing one for the kids, and possibly another for myself as a vertical cab for my shoot 'em ups. I find the 29" screens too much in vertical mode for busy shooters like DoDonPachi. These 26" units are bang on the money, I reckon. Same easy-to-reach monitor control board too, which is nice. As with the previous cabs, a cavern of space inside to put in anything you can imagine, from consoles to PCBs to PCs for MAME.

Savage
25th March 2008, 10:11 AM
:unsure
Went to visit GD last weekend, took some photos, lost my camera, found my camera. :)

http://www.gamedude.com.au/arcade/images/gd_cabs_3.jpg

Side by side these are the new cabs. On the left is the Net City clone. It stands 6 foot tall, and is made for standing at. 29" screen, HEAPS of arm/elbow room. Nice little box down the bottom for throwing your gameboard in, or a PC for MAME. Best of all are the monitor controls are in the cabinet control panel on an extension board, making it a piece of cake to fiddle with the screen.

On the right is the smaller 26" unit. Scaled down from the previous 29" units he had on sale, so it's not just a big ****-off cab with a smaller screen in it that looks like a postage stamp. Very neat and tidy little units. I'm thinking about grabbing one for the kids, and possibly another for myself as a vertical cab for my shoot 'em ups. I find the 29" screens too much in vertical mode for busy shooters like DoDonPachi. These 26" units are bang on the money, I reckon. Same easy-to-reach monitor control board too, which is nice. As with the previous cabs, a cavern of space inside to put in anything you can imagine, from consoles to PCBs to PCs for MAME.

Hmm don't want to sell the control panel from the Net City clone. I need 2 player cp for my Atomiswave, looks like a direct swap